Sisters home

Shy'Kavia POV^^^

Wassuh y'all. I'm Shy'Kavia buh people call me Shy. I'm shy so, I guess we know why they call me that. Anyway my sister just got outta juvi and I don't know how to react. But I can say I'm so fucking happy I can't sit still. I can't wait till sh-
"Shy!!" My mom calls
"What ma?!" I yell
"Bring ya ass on we gotta go get Danny before your sister shows up!" She rushes
"Igh hold up real quick"
"Hurry up for I leave yo ass" she calls then I hear the door slam. I quickly grab my phone off  my dresser and rush down the stairs and out the door to the car. "Ma wait!" I yell as she started the car.
"I told you to bring yo ass"
"Mhan whatever." I mumbled.
"What say it louder i ain't hear you." She laughed.
"It's not funny." I said playfully.
"Oh shut up you know you wanna laugh" she replied.

Danielle's POV

*ring ring ring*
"Hello" mom answered
"You were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago." I said.
"I know I'm on my way girl!" She exclaimed
"Igh cool I'll see you later" I said then hung up.
Welp it sucks being the only "teen" home. Since Shy isn't considered a teen anymore I am the only one who has to get permission to do things and be home a certain time but since Tasha is coming back that's gonna change moms gonna be so busy trynna make sure she follows probation to even notice I'm gone. And fortunately for me that's good.
"Your moms on the way?" My Bestfriend Cam asked.
"Yeah. Can you hand me my shoes?" I asked.
Cameron is the only true friend I have. Everybody else is fake as fuck and I don't like fake ass people. I know your probably saying "ain't she supposed to be happy her sister getting outta jail" buhh no not at the moment I'm not. I have to leave my fun weekend to go see that bitch buhh don't worry my attitude will change when I finally see her I'll be the old me and for some reason that's who I need to be.
*beep beep*  a horn honked outside.
"Well I guess I'll come over later so I can finally meet your sister." Cam said
"Sure just don't piss her off we don't really know what she's capable of." I said laughing.
"Ok so don't piss her off and smile" he said thoughtfully "I think I can do that for at least two hours tops"
"Alright bye." I said as I hugged him and walked out to my moms car.
Juvenile Detention Center here we come. I guess. Or is she coming to the house? I don't even know.

Tasha POV

"Look man, whatever it ain't like I can't control myself but I'll take the dumb ass medicine"
"Tasha it's clear you can't handle your anger. You just cursed me out for suggestions." Doctor Mac said.
"Ok Mac I'm sorry. But you know I don't like these pills they make me feel like I'm completely out of control and you know I can control myself." I said calmly trying to get my point across but it seems like he keeps missing it on fucking purpose.
"Yes, but even you know you have those moments when you need these pills T." He said honestly.
"Igh imma take the medicine Mac don't worry. Am I still gonna need your therapy sessions though?" I asked
"You will see me once a month." He replied
"Igh bye Mac." I said walking out his office not waiting for his reply.
"Excuse me?" Somebody called from behind me. I turned around so quick they jumped back.
"I'm sorry. I'm trynna work on it." I said when I realized they were looking at me crazy.
Then I also realized they were my guards when I was in juvi. "Oh. You two."
"Yes. Us two. We are supposed to keep an eye on you untill your parents com- sorry I meant parent- comes to get you" she said I think her name officer Patience or some shit like that. Don't know and don't care.
"Ok look, I'm not gone attempt to kill anyone else now please leave me the he-" I was cut off by a car horn. Then I looked to my right and saw my moms old mini van pull up. Then I saw who got out. Shy'Kavia. Danielle. And Charisma. The suns to my world. The thought of them is the only thing that kept me going all these years. I tear up.
"Oh my fucking God!!" Shy screamed. "It's really her!!" She started running towards me and I braced myself.
"No way." I heard Danny mutter as I caught Shy with ease.
"My baby finally home." My momma cried as she ran over to me. I gave them the biggest hug I could ever give. Then I noticed Danny standing by the car looking at us crying. So I put Shy down and walked towards her.
"Hey D." I said.
"Hey." She sighed. "I can't believe your home." She whispered
"Me either." I said as I pulled her into a hug. She cried. She cried and cried untill she couldn't cry anymore and I just held her and let her.
"It's time to go baby." I said as it started getting cold outside. She didn't say anything just nodded her head.