Old friends

Picture of Cameron^^^
Treshawn POV
Shordy fine asf. Damn I wonder why she was in juvi. I'm sure if I ask her she gone trip. It's cool Ian got it out foe her or nun just wanna get to know her a luh bit cause she really the only bitch that stood up to me except her sister buhh that bitch just mad she ain't my Bestfriend no moe.
"Ayoo!!" I hear my luhh sister Jazmine call.
"Yeahhh!!"
"I'm bout to go chill at Cameron's" Cameron is one of the most popular guys in my crew. He throws wild parties and they be off the chain.
"It's a party tonight?" I asked
"Yeah" she replied as she walked in my room. "You coming?" She asked.
"Yeah I'll come chill later." I said scrolling through my Instagram then I see her.

Her caption says:"I Could Take Ya Nigga Even With These Years Behind Me💯🤷🏾‍♀️, But Ion Do Leftovers Only Plate I Eat OfF Is Mine B😘😘""Damn" I said out loud not even realizing my sister was still in the room

Her caption says:
"I Could Take Ya Nigga Even With These Years Behind Me💯🤷🏾‍♀️, But Ion Do Leftovers Only Plate I Eat OfF Is Mine B😘😘"
"Damn" I said out loud not even realizing my sister was still in the room.
"What wrong?" She asked.
"Nun." I said ending the conversation.
I get up and go to my closet to find me sum to wear to the party later and I choose this

Then I grab the keys to my Benz and left the house.

Tasha's POV
At the Party.
"Damn they packed in this bitch!!" Danny yelled over the music.
"Hell yeah!!" I replied.
"Why did I have to come?" Shy'Kavia asked.
"Because you, my dear big sister, needs to loosen up and stop being so damn shy." I answered.
"Whatever. Let's go get a drink." She said.
Me and Danny looked up at her shocked by her suggestion.
"What? You told me loosen up. Now come on." She said pulling my hand and Danny grabbed my hand so we wouldn't lose each other in the crowd.
"Damn." I heard someone whisper in my ear. When I turned around there he was. "You look good ma."
"Damn. I was hoping for something else, but that'll work I guess." I said smiling at my sister as she handed me a drink. "So what do you want?" I asked.
"What? A nigga can't give you a compliment."
"No not after that nigga but in your case bitch try's to bitch me."
"Nahh hold up sweetheart you came at me first." He said getting mad.
"Oh yeah. I might've." I said trynna make him madder
"Don't play stupid. That don't look good on you."
"Then don't play bad boy cause you were my favorite nerd in elementary school." I said causing his eyes to widen and then his face goes back to normal
"We didn't go to elementary together."
"Yes we did. When you were in foster care after I got locked up. When you went to the same council group and we had the same online teacher. We were even partners during some projects." I said shutting him up.
"What the fuck. No you can't be." He says finally realizing who I am.
"That's why- wow." He said suddenly smirking. "T you've grown up." He said. Calling me the name everybody used to call me.
"Don't call me that. And yeah that what people do. You have too. But I'm starting to wonder tho what happened to your bully? What's his name? Cam-" I was cut off by a light skin guy walking over here.
"Yo Tre" He said.
"Wassup Cam." Treshawn replies still looking at me. Then I play detective.
"Hi I'm Tasha." I introduce myself. "What's your name."
"Cameron. And I know who you are. Your my Bestfriends sister."
" Bestfriend?"
"Danielle." He replied.
"Oh shit. Your the g- ohhhhh. Ok look I gotta go nice meeting you." I said then turned and walked away. As I'm walking away I notice Shy with a group of niggahs so I walk over there.
"Yea Shy." Nigga number 1 taunted her. "All you have to do is get down on your knees put it in your mouth and suck it like it's a lollipop."
"Yeah it's simple." Niggah number 2 said.
"Your just gotta do it 5 times" nigga number 3 said.
Then Shy looked up. We made eye contact. I looked across the room to find Danny and I notice she is with Cameron so I quickly walk over there and look at her the she walks towards me and I scream over the music "Shy'Kavia's in trouble."
"What happened." Someone begins me asked. I already kno who this is.
"Jazmine?"
"In the flesh." She answers smiling. "But we'll talk later we need to help Shy."
"Some guys are trynna run a train on her here at the party." I say
"Towards the kitchen." Jazmine said.
"You walk in the kitchen and play drunk and I'll just stay hidden but close stumble and hit the two by the door I'll get the two in the back and Danny you get the big guy Igh." I say getting in leader mode.
"Bet." Danny says walking away.
"Igh." Jazmine said.
"Oh my." I hear Jazmine say walking by. The niggahs stopped and looked at her.
"One more?" Niggahs number 1 asked the others.
"Yeahh!!" The other niggahs yelled.
Then I walked in the middle of the group of boys where my sister was. Then Danny stepped behind the big guy.
"Oh never mind boys it's 3 more."
"You mean us?" I asked nicely.
"Yeah bitch." He said. I looked at the girls and we all started laughing.
"They- they- he-" Danny stutters.
"Yeah. What the hell is so funny." Niggah number 2 said.
"Hey guys. I'm Tasha." I introduced myself. "What are your names?"
"I'm Darius and this is Isaiah Elijah Joseph and Qortez." Said niggah number 5
"Well me and my second in command are leaving now." I said winking at Shy
"Wait your the Tasha. As in Tasha Moore. As in T Mac?."
"Yeah that's me. Now try me and get ya dick shot off." I said and me and my girls walked away untouched. What can I say. A gang leader always gets what she wants.