Twin syndrome 😘

Danny^^^

Tasha's POV
2 weeks later.
It's my first day back to school and I didn't even wake up on time.
"DANNY!! TASHA!!" Shy yelled. " GET UP WERE GONNA BE LATE!!"
"Fine." I yelled. It's hard to believe she's shy with that big ass mouth.
"Hey." I hear my twins voice come from outside my door.
"Come in." I tell her.
"Hey can we match today?" She asked.
"Sure." I say "which outfit?"I ask going through the new clothes my mom got me last weekend.
"The red crop top and black skirt" she replied
"Igh bet"
So I got in the shower did my skin care routine and put on my bath and body works then walked to my room to put my clothes on
This is our outfit.

"The red crop top and black skirt" she replied"Igh bet" So I got in the shower did my skin care routine and put on my bath and body works then walked to my room to put my clothes on This is our outfit

At school.
So we at school and Danny helps me find the office and and my classes
1st block: math 2
2nd block: world history
3rd block: gym
4th block: lunch
5th block: English 2
6th block: free period
"Ok" Danny starts "we have every block together except 5th so stick to yourself because these bitches are fake." She said as we walked in our first class.
"Who are you?" The teacher so rudely asked.
"Breathe." Danny whispers in my ear as she walked past me towards the back of the class.
"I am your new student. My name is Tasha." See Mac, I think to myself, I can control myself.
"Oh. The delinquent." The teacher snarled. As I balled my fist up I hear somebody walk in the class so I turn my head to see a tall dark skin boy with tattoos walking up to where i am. I hear Danny whisper my name so I turn my head and look at her and see she is motioning for me to sit next to her so I walk over and sit in the chair next to her.
"Well, well, we'll. To what do I owe this pleasure?" The teacher says to the boy.
"Nothing Ms.Clark. I just decided since there is a new student-" he cuts off looking my way. "That I would show my face today." He finished.
"Well in my defense Ms.Clark? Is it?" She nodded "I didn't need to see his face because I can care less about it." I continued making the whole class go quiet and turn around and look at me. I look at Danny "should've bit my tongue?" I asked.
"Yes." Was all she could say before pretty boy rushed over to us.
"It's obvious you don't know me so imma introduce myself." He said looking into my eyes. "I'm Treshawn Wright. I run this school. Even thought by the looks of it you might already know who I am."
"Yup" I said popping the P. Even though I didn't know who he was before he told me I was just gonna go along with his little dream for a minute.
"So what made you think you could disrespect me and get away with it?" He asked his voice lowering and the class getting quieter and my sister shooting glares at his luh friends.
I burst out laughing. I look at my sister then she burst out laughing while the bad boys are sitting there confused. Just where I want them.
We stop laughing suddenly.
"So ima let you in on a little inside joke." I told him while looking at his homie then I glanced at my sister. "You May run the bitches in this school but you don't run Tasha Nicole Moore, Danielle Jazmine Alaura Moore or Shy'Kavia Monasia Careena Moore. You got that?" I stared him down.
"Your right ma." He said. " I don't own y'all. But soon, you and only you will be mine." He said and say in the seat next to mine.
"Well class is starting" Ms.Clark said as the bell ring.
The class period flew by and all I could think about was the schools bad boy telling me one day I would belong to him. It's crazy how he really believes what he said.
"Well last period was eventful." Danny said as we walked to second block.
"Yup very." I said limiting the conversation.
"Ok look I'm skipping this period to go have a secret make out session with one of the main bad boys so stay to yourself." Danny told me.
"Ok I hear you."
"Remember Tash, breathe" she reminded me.
"Ok bye see you later." I said as she walked away.
*ring ring* the warning bell rings.
"Shit." I said and rush to class.

Lunch
"How was the makeout session?" I asked Danny.
"Umm it didn't go as planned." She nervously laughed while staring at one of the bad boys.
"So who is he and the others?" I asked
"Cameron. He's my Bestfriend." She replied
"With benefits right?" I asked sarcastically.
"No just a Bestfriend I sometimes kiss."
"Yah ok." I say as we walked to a empty table and as soon as we sat down all the bad boys came to sit at our table.
"Why the hell does this have to happen to me." I mumble.
"What was that princess?" Treshawn asked me.
I flinch. 'Princess' is the number one word pet name HE used to call me. Danny notices my flinch.
"No T not here." She whispered
"Can't. Breath." I wheeze our trying to hold it in. As soon as Danny stood up to walk around to me Who I'm guessing is the queen bitch walked to our table and pushed her backwards. Then Shy walks in and doesn't ask any questions she looks at me and see I'm suffering the she looks at Danny and see she's trying to contain her anger then all three of use make eye contact and then...