Jump The Fuck Up

Loki x Male!Reader

This is if the events in Infinity War never happened, and you (the reader) met Loki at a heavy metal concert.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*Loki POV*

I walked through the large lot and into the venue. This wasn't my first concert, but it was the first that was open air. I got a VIP wristband and walked in. So many people chatting amongst one another, talking about their favorite bands while waiting for the main one to come out.

Yes, it was a Slipknot concert, but who could blame me? They hadn't made new music for years, and now they're touring again! I walked to the main area of the not-so-crowded mosh pit and waited. That's when I heard the shouting. Shouting from a young man, arguing over something. I turn around to see a very beautiful man with beautiful (h/c) hair, a few facial piercings, and wearing a Children of Bodom shirt. He looked amazing, then I see what he was arguing about. A much bigger man had been pulling and messing with an arm band on his left wrist. A rainbow?

"C'mon, man!" He shouted, "Just leave me alone and enjoy the show!" The bigger one wasn't having it. I walked over, quickly disguising myself as a young, flirtatious metal woman. "Hello there, sir." I said while trying to pull a very flirty ladies voice, "I see you're giving this poor young man a hard time, now I'll tell you what, you can go on your merry way... And I'll give you something in return." The big man raised an eyebrow then smirked.

"What is this thing you speak of, you beautiful woman?"

"Stay away from him, and you'll see."

The man walked off with the biggest smirk on his face. Disgusting. I turn to the younger man. "Are you ok?" He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Why would you care?"

"Oh, sorry! Let me become me again."

I changed back to my old self and the young man's eyes widened. "Oh my God... You're Loki!" I gulped. "I've heard a lot about you! And no, I'm not gonna give you a hard time about all the stuff from before." This gave me a bit of... Hope? I never felt anything like this before. It feel new and I was accepting of it.

"I'm (y/n)!"

"Pleasure to meet you, (y/n)."

"First time seeing Slipknot?"

I already like (y/n). He already seems interesting, but for some reason, he's interested in me (no not in that way... Yet). "Yes it is actually." (Y/n)'s eyes lit up like stars on a clear, warm, night. "You're going to love it!" He said excitedly, "The members are so wild and interactive with the fans!"

Later, as the concert started, it was already amazing. People picking up one another, joking with each other, and being themselves. It was a loud home away from home. When the concert was over, I made my way to the merch booth. I bought a shirt and got my wrist band signed by the vocalist, Corey, and the drummer, Jay.

As I started to call for my dear brother, I heard a familiar voice calling my name. (Y/n). "Yo, Loki! Need a ride?" I smiled as he pulled up next to me on a slick Harley Davidson bike. I accepted the offer and gave him the address. "Now you gotta hold on, or you'll be roadkill, man." I nodded and wrapped my arms tightly around his torso.

He sped off towards the Avengers building, not really caring about the speed limit and flipping the bird at people who honked their horns at him. I think I'm in love already. As we pulled up, he offered to walk me in.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! Why not?"

We walked in and talked a little bit about other bands. Holy fuck he was extreme. Mayhem, Dark Throne, Burzum, even fucking Dark Funeral! I'm even more in love.

"Before I go," He said getting a pen out of his pocket, "Let me see your hand." I held out my hand and he started to write something. When he was finished he looked at me, smiling. "I hope to see you soon, Loki. You seem like an amazing guy." I looked at my hand then quickly looked back at (y/n), who was walking closer to me. I blushed as we were mere inches from each other. He giggled and kissed me, gently. I blushed a deep crimson. His lips were so soft and perfect.

When he pulled away he was blushing as well. "Sorry... Couldn't resist." I let out an awkward chuckle as we said our goodbyes. I looked back at my hand again to get a closer look as to what he wrote. I almost became a teenage girl getting asked out.

'Call me sometime for another concert like this.
(XXX)XXX-XXXX
-(Y/n)'