Lost Woods

Genderfluid!Loki x Intersex!Reader

I wanted to give some representation for intersex people out there, so here you go!

This is also kind of inspired by The Legend of Zelda franchise, and the famous area of the Lost Woods in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. This will mostly focus of the Ocarina of Time version.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*3rd POV*

  Loki entered the sacred Lost Woods, in hopes to find his old friend from 7 years past. He was very confused until he heard a very familiar tune from one of the wooden tunnels surrounding him. It was the tune that old friend would play from time to time.

  He ran through the woods, for what seemed like hours, hoping he could find that sacred meadow in the woods. That's when he finally found it. After the last wooden, tree trunk, tunnel, he found that sacred forest meadow.

  The front of said meadow dawned a very high, yet beautiful maze. As the God walked through the maze, and fairies flew about, he saw his dear friend from 7 years in the past. "(Y/n)?" He called out softly to a figure with (h/l) (h/c) hair with their back turned to him, sitting on a small tree stump.

  The music stopped and the figure stood up. "I knew you'd come back." The figure turned around and smiled. Their (s/c) skin glowing in the sunlight through the trees, and their bright (e/c) eyes sparkling with happiness. The two raced to each other, pulling one another in a tight embrace.

"I missed you so much, Loki."

"I missed you too, my dear (y/n)."

  The two pulled away enough for Loki to press his forehead against (y/n)'s. "Don't you ever leave me like that again." (Y/n) said, in a playful tone. Loki chuckled. "I won't, my dear. I won't."

  Loki and (y/n) caught up on the last 7 years of their lives, as they talked about happy moments, sad, angry, and many more. When (y/n) started to become more and more nervous. "Loki?" They asked in a soft, shaky tone.

"Yes, dear?"

"There's something I need to tell you."

  Loki raised an eyebrow and nodded, letting them know it was ok to go on. "W-well, I'm... Intersex." The God's expression changed and a smile appeared on his face. "I'm glad you told me," He said, "Because I am genderfluid."

  (Y/n)'s eyes lit up as he said this. Loki. A genderfluid God of Mischief. How amazing is that?

"That's amazing!"

"Thank you, my dear."

"So, what pronouns do you want for today?"

  Loki gave it some thought then said, "Any is fine today." In a cheerful tone. (Y/n) smiled and they kept talking until their friendship became more than a simple friendship.