Chapter 5

It was 5 sunrises since Firestar had visited the camp. Rain pelted down and thunder boomed in the sky. Blackpaw watched eviously from the medicine cats den as Leafpaw earned her warrior name.

That could've been me. Blackpaw thought. If i weren't a medicine cat.

The other cats chanted, "Leafshrine! Leafshrine!"

Blackpaw turned around and came nose to nose with Bluestar.

"What do you want now?" Blackpaw asked.

"You should be grateful." Bluestar meowed in her echo voice. "She is your sister."

Blackpaw growled. "But now i'm the only sibling who has the name 'paw'."

Bluestar stared into Blackpaws eyes before she disappeared as Blackstar came in. "Why weren't you out there?" He asked his son.

"I had to sort herbs." Blackpaw lied.

"Well you don't need to." Blackstar growled. "You need to watch the ceremony."

"Its not necessary." Blackpaw said.

Blackstar stood nose to nose with his son. "You will say sorry for not being at your sister ceremony. Now."

Blackpaw padded out into the pouring rain and quickly went to Leafshrine. "I'm sorry for not being at your ceremony."

Leafshrine nodded her head in forgiveness and looked around as guard.

Blackpaw went back to his den and fell asleep in his moss.

(づ ͡°ω ͡°)づ(づ ͡°ω ͡°)づ(づ ͡°ω ͡°)づ(づ ͡°ω ͡°)づ(づ ͡°ω ͡°)づ(づ ͡°ω ͡°)づ

Blackpaw found himself in the familiar Starclan hunting grounds lined with stars up above. He saw Firestar staring at him with deep concern in his eyes.

"You know this is a vision right?" Firestar meowed staring into Blackpaws eyes. "This isn't some weird dream. No lessons today."

Blackpaw was suddenly confused. Where is Spottedleaf? He thought.

"Spottedleaf isn't coming tonight." Firestar meowed as though reading Blackpaws mind. "If thats what you're wondering."

"What's thsi vision about now?" Blackpaw asked.

"I have an important mission for you." Firestar meowed. "I need you to split the clan."

"How?" Blackpaw asked.

"Just do it. Convince Blackstar if you have to. Or get a few cats you can trust and make clans by convincing them and a few other cats to make one from the inside."

Firestar was fading. And Blackpaw didn't know how to do his mission.