C H A P T E R F O U R

I turn to Murphy right as we're about to reach camp and grab his arm, "under no circumstances do you reveal our secret to anyone

I turn to Murphy right as we're about to reach camp and grab his arm, "under no circumstances do you reveal our secret to anyone. Use compulsion, beware of wood, don't lose your ring, and be careful."

He nods, "I know. If I haven't made this obvious yet, I don't have a death wish."

"C'mon, there's something going on."

We walk back to camp, it's still dark outside since we left a couple of hours early. As soon as we get into sight, someone calls out to Bellamy.

He comes waltzing over to where we just entered the camp with a pissed off look on his face. "That sure was a long walk you both went on," he snaps with his arms crossed.

I wish it could've been longer, but Murphy insisted on returning just in case something were to happen. I think him and Bellamy were plotting to do something, oh well, right now I just care about the newly born vampire that I'm releasing into camp.

Oh how I'm going to have so much fun.

Murphy cuts me off before I can spit out a snarky reply, "we decided to have a little bit of fun."

I'm really going to have to stake him in the leg later for that one.

"Whatever, I need you to go pry the wristbands off of everyone," Bellamy says.

They can't do that. "Idiots, the Ark needs to know we're alive."

Murphy turns to me with a glare, grabbing my wrist, "I don't see one of these on you."

Of course he'll take Bellamy's side. Oh, the great and wonderful leader, Bellamy. "Hm, that's very interesting. So what'd you do to get on the dropship?" Bellamy says trying to sound like he didn't do something worse than I did to get on the dropship.

"What about you Bellamy? Who'd the guards hire you to kill, cause I know that would be the only way for you to have gotten on that dropship without the council knowing," I snap at him.

He grabs me by the collar of my shirt, clearly trying to intimidate me. "That is none of your concern."

"And you just confirmed that," I say and then look deeply into his eyes, "let me go. Also, just for being such an ass, you will slowly fall in love with Clarke Griffin."

He lets me go and stumbles backward with a dazed look in his eyes. He shakes his head and turns to Muphy, "c'mon." He leaves but Murphy stays behind to look at me with a look of disbelief.

"What?" I snap at him. "I can't have a little fun?" I walk past him bumping into his shoulder as I pass by, knowing he won't hurt me. I'll use magic if he does since I grabbed a couple of my boxes before we left, hence why I brought the backpack.

The spell put on the house was probably cast by the only witch dumb enough to do it. Bonnie Bennet. She was the only Bennet alive at the time of the nuking, plus she was Elena's best friend, which means that they probably put the spell on it to save themselves. I doubt it would have saved them from the radiation, just the fire.