C H A P T E R E L E V E N

"Somebody hit the trip wire!" A kid yells out after Murphy and I did that exact thing

Other kids start to ask them if it was a grounder or if it was actually hit or not. Murphy and I keep moving, trying our best to stay quiet. I don't really fancy being shot today.

"There!" A gunshot sounds near us and we still. "Think I got him," he says victoriously, just without the victory part.

"Let's go," they say and start making their way over here. I grab Murphy and pull him down to the ground with me and start cowering. They'll bring us back into camp if we're acting weak.

Suddenly, Octavia comes into view and her jaw drops. "Murphy. Victoria." She gasps at the sight of us.

I give her some puppy dog eyes. "Please help us," I beg her. I really want to sleep.

Connor and Derek help us up at the orders of Octavia. We walk into camp, everyone staring openly at us. They start to whisper about what will happen when Bellamy and Clarke find out about our return.

They take us into the dropship, the people in there backing away from us. I have to stop myself from smirking at their blatant show of fear.

"Where are they? Everybody but Connor and Derek out now!" Bellamy comes storming in.

The delinquents start running out of there quickly, trying to please Bellamy while getting away from us. The only people that are left in the room now is Bellamy, Murphy, Clarke, Octavia, Finn, Connor, Derek, and me.

"They said they were with the grounders," say Derek. Ass kisser.

"We caught them sneaking back into camp," Connor adds right after that. Mega ass kissers.

Why is everyone here trying to kiss Bellamy's ass?

I glare up at them from my spot beside of Murphy. "We were running from the grounders."

"Anyone see any grounders?" Bellamy asks. Connor shakes his head and Bellamy points his gun at us. "Well in that case-"

Finn grabs his gun. "Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"We were clear what would happen if they came back."

"No, if they were with the grounders, then they know things that can help us." Finn argues for us.

Bellamy glares at Murphy and starts yelling at him. Clarke walks over to us and starts to inspect our wounds. I flinch away from her when she inspects a certain cut on my leg.

"No, Finn is right." Clarke suddenly says to whatever Bellamy says. Guess I should've listened to whatever he was saying.

"Like hell he is. Clarke, think about Charlotte." Bellamy says to her in an attempt to manipulate her decision. Even I have to admit, that was a low blow.