C H A P T E R S E V E N

After waiting for Bellamy to leave, I go towards Murphy

After waiting for Bellamy to leave, I go towards Murphy. "Wanna go on our own hunting trip?" I ask him.

"Can't. Bellamy left me in charge of the camp."

"I've already got that fixed, plus I wasn't asking." I grab his hand and drag him out into the woods.

He stops me after a while. "Where are we going, really?"

"Hunting?"

He gives me a look that says he doesn't believe me. "We really are. I'm just hoping to find something along the way."

We continue to walk and keep an eye out for any animals. "You seem close to that Elijah guy."

"Is someone jealous?" I smirk.

"No," he says defensively.

I stop with my smirk still plastered on my face. "Really?"

Murphy looks at something behind me. "What the hell is that?"

I turn to see a yellow fog. "Radiation," I mumble before grabbing Murphy's hand and speeding back towards camp. We reach the camp like we had never left it with the fog in tow.

I notice the tree where the boys were throwing knives not even a couple of hours ago. I start to cough along with the other delinquents.

Someone's limb gets caught by the fog and it starts to burn them. "Everybody in the dropship! Now!" I yell at the kids.

Everyone starts rushing into the dropship as I make sure they all get inside. I didn't notice the fog and it catches me on my leg and back. I cry out in pain as someone gets me inside the dropship, and that same someone closes the doors.

"Let's get you to the upper level," Murphy says in my ear. The pain is horrible, it burns.

We climb up the ladder, me going first since Murphy thought I would fall if he went first.

Octavia, Monty, and Elijah look at me with worried eyes as Murphy and I finish climbing the ladder.

Octavia and Monty hover over me as I fall to the ground, I know exactly what I need to help me heal.

"Don't scream or say anything." I compel as I bite into Octavia. To anyone else, it would look like we're just hugging. I stop myself as I feel my wounds start to get better.

"I was never hurt, and you don't remember what I just did. Octavia gave me a hug." I compel them both after feeding some of my blood to Octavia so that her neck wound could heal. "How's Jasper doing?" I ask them like I didn't just come up here and use Octavia as a little snack.

"Clarke, Finn, and Wells are still out there..." Monty trails off as he looks at his best friend. I smile sadly at him and then look at Elijah. He watches as Jasper lays helplessly on a makeshift bed.