C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

Myles, the boy who left with Clarke and Finn, had come back with an arrow in his leg and neither of his traveling companions

Myles, the boy who left with Clarke and Finn, had come back with an arrow in his leg and neither of his traveling companions. I would help get the arrow out of his leg, but that would be too much help for the guy who tied the noose when Murphy was hanged.

Bellamy has been giving out orders all day, especially to Raven. I walk into Raven's tent, where she makes the grenades, bullets, and whatever else we need to survive. If only everyone here would agree for me to turn them into a vampire, this would be a whole lot easier.

"I do have some knowledge to help you," I say after I fully walk in.

Raven turns to look at me. "Really? Here I thought you were just someone who was banished for helping Murphy kill a little girl."

"That little girl killed the son of the chancellor and then proceeded to let Murphy take the fall which ended up in him being hanged. On a side note, I know the ends and the outs of making grenades and bullets."

"I need to take a break. Try not to blow yourself up cause we don't have much left." She then stands and marches out of the tent. I roll my eyes as I take the seat that she was in.

A grenade will take out a lot of grounders at once, but that is only if they're grouped largely. Bullets will take out one, maybe two grounders, at a time. If only we knew their battles strategies or how many there's going to be.

I decide to just finish the grenades and bullets that Raven had started, but never finished. Her mind is too scattered to be handling this type of stuff right now.

Right as I finish working on her unfinished projects, there's a commotion and voices raised. I step out of the tent to see most of the delinquents standing outside of the dropship.

"What's happening?" I say after I push my way through the crowd and I'm standing beside of Bellamy, Octavia, and Raven.

Octavia turns and gives me a glare. "Your boyfriend killed Myles and has is holding Jasper hostage now," she snaps at me.

I cross my arms, not commenting on the boyfriend thing. "He wants revenge, so he won't hurt Jasper. I can't say the same for you though, Bellamy."

"There's a loose panel on the back. If I can pop it, we can get in through the floor." Raven breaks the silence that hung after my comment.

Bellamy suddenly brings the walkie up and starts speaking into it. "Murphy, I know you can hear me. All our ammo and food is in the middle level, you know that. You're leaving us vunerable to an attack right now. I can't let that happen."

"Yeah, well, in case you haven't noticed, you're not exactly in control right now," Murphy voices cracks from the static of the walkie, despite the close range.

His comment reminded me of the first time we kissed. I called him out for his need to have some type of control over anything, and right now he has control over the entire camp.