C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

The grounders, or Trikru, had taken Murphy away from me at some point

The grounders, or Trikru, had taken Murphy away from me at some point. I was almost asleep when it happened but now I can't sleep until I know that he hasn't been killed. I've been spending my free time trying to loosen the ropes.

I can feel the blood dripping down my wrists as I focus on my task. My eyes keep drooping as I fight against the sleep trying to overcome me.

"Nik!" A female voice calls out in a distinct accent.

"Sorry to disappoint, but Niklaus went to bother someone else." I say. My voice comes out thick due to my sleepiness.

Rebekah's head whips around to look at me and smiles. "You're alive," she breathes out. "The how can come later, come with me." She turns to leave.

"I would, but I'm a bit tied up at the moment." My hands were tied behind my back, otherwise I would have just showed my bound wrists.

"That idiot," she says and helps to untie the ropes. As she's working, she starts to curse the grounders and Klaus.

Once she's finished untying me, we share a hug. "We're on a mission to find Klaus."

"I figured as much. He might be torchering the guy that they captured with me," I say my words trailing off to a mumble.

She nods and sets off somewhere. The grounders move out of her way as she walks through them, they've probably seen what they can be capable of.

We get to a large tent and enter it. I isntantly spot Murphy's bloody face and the blood on Klaus' balled fist.

"I knew that I'm hard to get over, but damn. It's been a couple, or few, hundred years now," I say with a smirk as he looks at me with an annoyed look.

"I know you want revenge on him trying to kill you." He ignores Rebekah standing right beside of me and the fact that I don't have my bounds anymore.

I walk over to Murphy to stand behind him. I undo his bounds and then say, "plans changed. Now that you're here, Nik, I'm going to get my revenge on you." I say the nickname with venom.

If he felt any remorse, then he isn't showing it. "I'd like to see you try, Tori."

I get Murphy to stand behind me, knowing how the Mikaelsons work. They'll probably rip Murphy's heart out if I'm not careful.

"Klaus!" Rebekah yells to get his attention. Once it's on her she continues speaking. "Elena has been spotted."

This makes me interested knowing that her and my brothers had a thing.

"I can't find it in myself to care anymore. Now that I've got Victoria right here, everything is just right." He says shooting me a sarcastic grin. He used to say the second part with so much love.

Rebekah looks about ready to blow a gasket. "Why won't you let me kill her?" She throws her arms up in the air. "She murdered our brother. Do you not remember him?"