JIN JUST A COUGH (SF)

Hello everyone I hope you like my story and I have a learning disability. With this disability I do better in math than ELA or writing. So pls feel free to correct me. Just don't hate on me for it it's not my fault.

But on to the story. 😁

"Jin get up we are going to be late", Namjoon yelled.

Jin had woken up at one am looked around his dark room to see Yoongi still sleeping. He felt down to see where his covers had gone, because he was cold only to find them on the floor. When Jin got up he felt dizzy and the world spun around him. So he quickly got his cover and got back into bed, only to find he couldn't fall back asleep.

"Great I feel like shit and I can fall back asleep. tell me I'm getting sick when we have to film a run BTS episode tomorrow", Jin said

I don't know when I feel asleep but I woke up to Namjoon yelling for me to get up. So I rolled over to see if Yoongi was still sleeping only to see the light in the bathroom on and his bed empty. Which told me I was the last on up. I'M NEVER THE LAST ONE UP!

"Jin I said get up we have to film today you can't be sleeping right now, you can sleep after we finish the recording." ,Namjoon said

So I sit up to see the sun coming through the curtains and looked at my clock seven am it said. Just as I'm getting up off my bed I see Yoongi come into the room. "morning Hyung looks like everyone bet you to getting up today", Yoongi says

"It would seem like that",Jin says in a raspy voice.

"You ok Hyung you don't sound to good?", Yoongi asks a little worried for his hyung.

"Um ya, I'm fine" Jin says before going into a coughing fit.

"Hyung come on I'm not telling you again everyone else is in the van what's taking you so long", Namjoon yells out of frustration. Only to have himself walk in to see Jin having a coughing fit on his bed with Yoongi rubbing his back.

"Hyung I don' think you are fine,'' Yoongi says with Namjoon looking at him with a worried look on his face.

When Jin's coughing fit stops Namjoon asks " Jin i would say stay here for the day and sleep but, one I know you won't and two manager-Nim wants us all in the run episode."

"Namjoon you are right I wouldn't and I will be fine, I just need to take medicine and after the episode i will rest I just don't want to disappoint-", Jin was cut off by Namjoon and Yoongi both saying "You don't want to disappoint ARMY. We know Jin",Yoongi finishes.

So Jin got dressed and ready to go, on his way out he got some cough medicine and got in the van. "Good morning", the Maknae's greeted. With this Jin said," good morning" back just to get cut off by another coughing fit. J-hope sitting next to him now helping him stop with the coughs that where shaking him in his set.

"Are you ok Jin Hyung?!"Asked Jungkook scared for his hyung.

Jin grabbed his bag that had his phone, wallet and now his cough medicine in it. Jin started to open the medicine when Taehyung asked his hyung," are you sick hyung?"

"It's just a cough guys" Namjoon said for Jin because he was taking his medicine. "Oh here Jin Hyung" Jimin gave Jin a water bottle to get rid of the bad taste the medicine gave him in his mouth. "Thanks Jimin," Jin said in a less hoarse voice than earlier.

As there van pulled into the driveway of where they were filming. Everyone got there things and made there why into the house.

( This episode of run BTS is when they where in Canada I think it's RUN BTS! 2019 - EP.70 - EP.71)