little? what's that?

Hello everyone I know I said that I was working on a TXT story but I don't know what to do in it but that's my issue but hope you like the story.

(If you dont get this go to the end of the story I explain what this is) But if you know have fun reading and tell me what you liked about this chapter and tell me what you think i should add :)

BTS finally got a break after their tour and they were grateful for this brake. With all the stress from tour to the BTS WORLD app and the music that goes with it. So they were home finally in there dorm and resting.

Jin was making dinner for the others because they had been living off instant noodles for the tour and room service. Yoongi was sleeping on the couch for he said he didn't have the energy to walk ALL THE WAY to his room. Hoseok was playing games on his phone and just sitting in the arm chair in the living room. Namjoon was in his room writing lyrics for their new album and songs. He wasn't tired and had nothing else to do not, being able to help Jin in the kitchen for braking four plates and Jin's favorite pan. Jimin was playing games on the TV with Tae.

Jungkook was the one member to be in his hyungs Jin and Yoongi's room away from everyone. He thought it was the safest place knowing that Yoongi wouldn't get up from the couch anytime soon and Jin wouldn't leave the kitchen till dinner was done. Why was Jungkook their golden maknae in his oldest hyungs room the others had no idea.

But Kookie knew it was a safe place for him if Namjoon was in there room, here or there Kookie could slip into little space and be free from his hyungs questions. "Hello Mr. Bunny Kookie missed you", Kookie said to his bunny plushie

(this is what the bunny looks like you can pick what bunny Kookie has) T-T

Kookie was playing with his bunny and coloring with his crayons and coloring books just letting his little side run wild well de-stressing

Kookie was playing with his bunny and coloring with his crayons and coloring books just letting his little side run wild well de-stressing. Kookie had finished his drawing and put it back in his book and picked up all his crayons and put them back in there box or so he thought, Kookie had forgotten one crayon and slipped on it Kookie then fell on the floor. Kookie cried out in pain at the sudden fall.

Kookie cry's got the attention of his hyungs as they all ran to Jin and Yoongi's room, they found out that the door was locked. Jungkook who slipped out of little space at his hyungs voice asking if he was ok though the door. He threw all his little stuff in his backpack he had it in and unlocked the door to let his hyungs in.

They looked Jungkook over and saw nothing wrong. Namjoon asked,"what happened"

Jungkook said ," I just fell and was caught off guard that's all"

"We thought you got hurt" J-Hope said.

"No I'm fine" Jungkook said well fast walking out of the room and into his and Namjoon's room.

Everyone wants their own way again except for Namjoon who saw a pacifier on the floor. What's that doing in the dorm we don't have kids and non of any of are family has been here? Namjoon thought. As he picked it up he saw Jungkook's backpack in the corner of the room with the crayon Jungkook forgot about. Namjoon opened the bag and saw all the things inside the bunny, coloring books, pacifiers, bottles and sippy cups. Namjoon was confused on why Jungkook has all this and was going to ask the others.