Why did it have to be you

This is just something like a Y/N fanfiction. If you don't know what Y/N means it Your Name. With BTS in it to make me happy. Hope you like it

You where is the car and everywhere you looked there was grass. The moon light shining down. But it was nice you felt safe. As the car made its hard turns.

Where you were going you didn't care. All you knew was that your best friend had left you over the worst thing. You wanted to get away. BTS blaring out of the speakers. Your phone going off with calls and messages from you family and friends.

You turn off the ringer and look out the window and look up at the moon as clouds cover over it.

You than just yell, "Can something just take me away to where people don't lie to me and really will be there for me"

Just then everything went black. When you open your eyes again you see a figure standing over you. They say in a low voice,"are you alright"

Was I alright ya I'm in the car. Want now that you look around there is no moon, grass or car. Where are you.

"Hello are you alright."another voice says to you.

The sun blinds you as you look up at the two people above you. "Ya I think? Where am I?", you ask

"We're on the outskirts of town,'' says one of the people

"Come on we will take you back to are place", say the other man.

They help you up off the ground and you all start to walk to a limo. You overhear the two men talking about something like, "Hyung we can't take her home what if she is (whispers)" "Well then we will find out I'm not leaving her out here. We may be special but not rude", the men say thinking you couldn't hear.

They walk you to their limo and you get in with them. The driver of the limo pulls off the side of the road and starts to drive. "Hyung please we can't what would Hyung do to us if he found out about this", Says the man

"He would say Good job for helping someone in need.", said the other

Do they really think you can't hear them. Well you aren't really listening. You look out the window to see the trees soon turn into buildings and the buildings get blurred out by rain as it pores on the limos windows. The limo start to go up a hill and there are so many buildings. The limo goes up to the third row of the buildings and parks in front of it.

"Ok um miss we are going in would you like to come with us. The others would love to see you trust me", say the one man

You just smile and say,"Sure why not I have no were else to go"

You follow the two men into the building and on the elevator.

"So want you have no family or friends you could stay with", asks the one man

"It's odd I don't remember much I just remember feeling really really bad and everything went black. I don't even remember my last name. My first name is Y/N, but that's it. Also you voices sound very familiar like I've heard them before. Do... do I know you guys" You ask

"Wow ok slow down so you have no memory other than your name and no you don't know us like that you may know us as OWWW", say the older man

"You can't tell her no yet,''whispers the younger into the other man's ear

The elevator comes to a stop the doors slide open and the two men start to walk. You run after them as they walk to the end of the hallway.

"Hyung we are home", yells the older male

"In the kitchen", you could here another man yell

The others start to walk in the direction of the yelling. We walk into the kitchen to see a man cutting up vegetables and putting them in a pot.

" Hi, dinner will be done in a little bit but for now just go get a shower and get changed", said the man

"Hmu hyung we will but you may want to see this? " Asked the younger man

"Wha... WHAT!?", he yelled

I got super scared and run to the other side of the room. Tears start to cover my vision, but I didn't make a noise. Scared of what the man would do if he saw me like this. Just as the tears started to fall all the memories hit me. Your best friend has left you and you don't know why you family was scared you would hurt yourself. Which was a joke because no one cares. You would blare BTS to get your mind off the pain, but you best friend was the one that got you into them.

"Hey you ok I didn't mean to scare you,'' says the man that was cooking

"My name? My name it Y/N L/N and you your B.... T.... S.... oh my god your BTS!"

"Ah so she does know who we are,'' says j-hope

"What do you mean", asked Jin

" She didn't remember who she was or why she was in a field outside of town,'' sad Teahyung

"Oh honey what where you doing out there?"asked Jin in a calm mother like tone.

"Well when Hobi and Tae found me I didn't remember, but now I remember that I was in a car it was going super fast; I was crying over one of my best friends had left me but before she left she got me into you guys. The next thing I see is that Hobi is waking me up and see I'm in a field.", you explain everything.

"Well I'm happy she got you into us, because we wouldn't of been able to find such a nice lady if not for her."Jin tries to make you feel better and it kind of working.

"Well me too to some extent after I took her to one of your concerts and got her all kinds of stuff for it. Then she just hi tailed out of my life." You finish well hanging your head low

The boys just look in aw thinking (how could someone do that to another person).

"Well I think you should get over her and spend time with us,''Says Taehyung

"That's a good idea", Jin agrees

Just then the others came back from practice. As Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook come into the dorm. Jin got up off the floor and told all of the boys to go get showers and that dinner was going to be done in a little bit. They all said things like, " yes hyung or ok Jin hyung " and then they all ran off to their bedrooms or to a bathroom.

Jin then walk back over to you and said, "I don't think the others saw you so why don't we get you cleaned up. So you look nice when they get to see you. Also do you know how to cook." ( may or may not have spelled kook and not cook XD)

You slowly node your head and stand up and Jin guides you into the kitchen. Jin then hands you a knife and some chicken to cut into cubes. Once you are done you put the knife in the sink and Jin took the cut up chicken and put it into a pot of boiling broth. Once Jin was done with making dinner he called the boy to the table. He had you stay in the kitchen until the boys got to the table.

"Um Jin hyung", Yoongi asked

"Yes Yoongi", Jin answered

"Why are there eight chairs did you miss set the table?", Yoongi asked

"Yoongi the table is correctly set", Jin says

"Then why is there another chair", asked Namjoon

"You can come out now" says Jin

Hobi, and Taehyung already knew it was you but the other didn't.

As you came out of the kitchen the others faces were in shock. You just smiled and laughed.

Jin, you and the others told you how you got there and what happened.

After dinner Jin should you were you could sleep and said he would help you find your family.

To Be Continued

LB out