2. Substitute teacher

*.^*.^ True story *.^*.^

It started off in sixth grade. I had just moved to a different city which also comes with a new school. About a month into the school year, We had a substitute teacher in my language class. I had recently become friends with a girl named Breeze and needless to say, from the first second we had become friends, we were already causing trouble. In fact, so much trouble that our school secretary started calling us "The trouble-makers."

As Breeze and I walked into class, we saw a healthy looking woman, thinking nothing other than "Substitute teacher" as we took our seats next to each other, the teacher shut the classroom door. "Okay, let's we get started?" the temporary teacher said in an accent so thick I could barely make out what she was saying. Breeze and I noticed when she walked her huge bottom stuck out so much that she was practically bent over.

We both burst into laughter so bad that we couldn't even stop to take a breath.

"Why are you laughing?" The teacher asked noticing that we weren't as behaved as everyone else.

I could tell you now, she made the wrong choice asking us since we couldn't even answer because of our endless fits of laughter.

On the other side of the room, I could hear the boys growing impatient as the teacher had to wait about five minutes for us to stop laughing.

As we took out our assignment from the previous day, the teacher told everyone to go around reading from the passage one-by-one.

"Hey Alina, I don't have my worksheet so can I use yours when I read?" Breeze whispered.

"Of course." I murmured back.

We both turned our heads in the direction of the teacher, almost in sync, but we saw something more entertaining than the teacher.

The boys were behind The teacher making stupid faces.

Breeze and I both doubled up into chuckling.

The teacher just gave us a look, oblivious to what was going on behind her.

When the time had come, I gave Breeze my packet to read.

The teacher looked at the top of the paper where I had written my name.

"Okay go ahead....uh, Alina" the teacher said getting our names mixed up.

Breeze and I looked at each other and as if on cue, we both exploded into a stomach-ache causing laughter once again.

"Why are you laughing?!" the substitute asked getting infuriated with once again, no response from us.

"Sorry" we apologized right before we once again started laughing.

"Oh my god." The boys exhaled getting irritated following the clicks of the teachers tongue as the rest of the girls looked at us as if we had puffed laughing gas right before class.

After five whole minutes, we managed to pick ourselves back up as Breeze started to read the passage. Halfway through however, we once again started to be convulsed with laughter. Two minutes into our misbehaving and our peers being irritated, the substitute teacher threw her packet on the table with a loud "Smack!"which did nothing more besides make us laugh harder.

"That's it!" the teacher said getting mad as she scolded us. I was laughing so hard I didn't even hear what she said but I just saw her mouth moving so much that you could clearly see her gums which Breeze also noted.

Breeze and I dissolved into even more guffawing when we saw that. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe, My eyes watered, and my stomach was in severe pain.

As class ended and we walked to our next class which was pretty much a free period, we bumped into the substitute angrily pacing to the office as she handed the secretary a sticky note.

Since our attitude was set to "Too use to getting in trouble to care" we just walked right past her. When we entered the class a girl who was in our last class with us spoke up.

"Guys, the boys are snitching to Mr. L."

Breeze and I looked at each other.

"It's okay lets go tell Mr. L what the boys were doing." Breeze spoke up after a few seconds as we walked out the classroom only to see the boys in the hallway talking to Mr. L.

The boys saw us and started to walk away as we walked towards Mr. L.

"Mr. L, the reasons we were laughing was because the boys were making faces behind the teacher." we informed.

"...Okay ladies, I'll take care of it." a tired Mr. L exhaled.

___________

The next day, the entire class had to write a substitute an apology letter because of us and expectantly, the boys weren't okay with that even though they were half of the cause.

"But why does everyone have to write it if it was only two people?" The head of the boys clan, Aaron, protested.

"Don't act like you're innocent." I advised the boys.

"Yeah, we all saw you making dumb faces behind the teacher." Breeze apprised.

The teacher ignored our bickering, as she shoo'ed us off to go write the letter and that's how the long term revolutionary Girls vs Boys war started.