5. Walmart Employee

*.^*.^ True story *.^*.^

Taken place in the nearby Walmart, I could hear the excitement radiating out of my little sisters voice as she along with my family stood in the next aisle searching for the perfect first bike for her, But my ten year old self had gotten distracted with the random pencil toppers hanging from a shelf in the bike aisle. 

I suddenly shifted feeling uncomfortable as I heard light breathing coming from behind me. I looked from the corner of my eye hoping it was just one of my sisters trying to scare me. To my bad luck, there stood a lady wearing the Walmart employee uniform as she seemingly hugged the aisle shelf with her hands staring straight at me. I felt my heart beating irregularly as I tried to play it cool, but nothing stopped me from thinking I was about to get kidnapped. 

Just as I was about to walk in the direction of my family, she stepped out from her amateur hideout and started to speak.

"Your hair....it's so pretty."

"Um, thanks." I uttered with a fake smile plastered on my face hiding the concern.

"Can I feel it?" she asked taking me by shock.

"Um...sure." I granted uneasily since she was way older then me and I didn't want to come off as rude.

"Oh...so thick." she muttered too herself as I eternally screamed.

After about five seconds that seamed like five minutes, she finally let loose of the last strand of my hair. Just about I was about to pace away, she asked another question that made me anxious.

"How old are you?" 

"Um, uh, ten." I unwillingly answered as she nodded.

I strode away quickly but tried to look normal while doing it even though I was nervous as hell.

I went back to my family not mentioning about the strange instance with the lady. As we made our way out the revolving doors with my little sisters new bike, I sighted the lady by the door one last time.

"Have a good evening." The lady spoke up as my oblivious parents nodded just believing she was a nice employee and not a weird lady who likes feeling children's hair.

I looked at her once more as she gave my hair another gaze before I gracefully made it out the doors with my family as my tensed shoulders relaxed.

'Never again will I ever go back to this Walmart'