7. Triggered and stressed

You may think I'm stupid for complaining because other people have it worse but I'm still a person with emotions. I've been really triggered lately because some people just love judging other people. I'm so damn tired of being judged for who I hang out with, how I look, who I am, etc. Like, I get it, you've met better people, but you don't have to point it out and make me feel like shit. I'm so tired to the point where I just wanna quit everything. I'm so tired of being judged upon my looks. I know I'm not the most flattering person and when I tell you how I feel about myself then your damn special. When I tell you I'm not that great looking then don't try and tell me I am because that's just gonna get me irritated because your just trying to make me feel better about myself and who knows if you really meant saying it. If I tell you I'm not that pretty just simply agree with me and tell me the truth instead of lying to my face. I've been judged about my looks so much to the point where I don't even wanna hang out with good-looking people anymore because hanging around them just makes me self conscious. I'm so tired of my parents thinking that I get my opinions from other people. It's as if they don't think I have the ability to think for myself. I'm so tired of letting my parents down over and over again. No, I'm not okay, I'm fucking triggered and stressed.