Chapter 5 It wasn't all that bad

It was Saturday morning, semester 2 had finished, the last week seemly flew by and now there was a 2 week break. Izuku was laying on his bed, still thinking how Mina looked last night, all he could do was smile.

He checked his phone, 8:15 am and a message from Mina which read "Goodnight sweet dreams Izuku;)<3" his eyes widened, she sent that after the ball and he still hadn't responded.

She must've knew he was thinking about her, because she sent a message with a photo attached, the message read "Heyyyyy;) Morning, I'm guessing you slept well huh<3"

He looked at the photo, it was the second one they had taken, Mina kissing him on the cheek but this photo was edited to have a love heart around the 2 of them.

Izuku then got up deciding to go get breakfast, he walked out of his room holding his phone ready to message Mina when she yelled out to him "IIIZZZZUUUUU" she crash tackled him to the ground causing his phone to go flying, both of them looking at the phone as it was falling as if it was like in slow motion. It hit the ground with a loud thud, Mina turned purple.

"OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP I-I-I'M SO SORRY IZUKU" she screamed getting off of him and picking up his phone.
"Mina it's ok, it was an accident" Izuku said with a reassuring smile
"It's not ok Izuku look!" Mina said in a wobbly tone, his phone screen was shattered.

They ended up bickering like little kids, since Mina offered to pay for the repairs though Izuku didn't want her to, but finally coming to an agreement that they'll spilt whatever the cost will be.

"We'll get it fixed today, since I was going to offer to take you to the mall anyway" Mina said, she had already thought of somewhere to take her boyfriend, the only problem was she had to contain her excitement and not spoil the surprise.

They met at the mall at around 1:30, going straight to get Izuku's phone repaired. As they walked out of the shop they couldn't resist what was in front of them. A video game arcade, they both nodded and ran in, they stayed in there for a while then deciding to grab some food.

Once they got their food and sat down they dug in, finishing their food quickly. Izuku looked to Mina and couldn't help himself as he started laughing, Mina raised an eyebrow, beginning to laugh herself "What's so funny Izuku?" She asked
"Oh n-nothing, nice lipstick by the way" he replied holding in more laughter the best he could.

'I haven't got any lipstick on' She thought placing a finger on her lips, then feeling that she must've still had sauce from her burger over her face. She giggled "Well come here then" pulling Izuku to her kissing him, but their kiss was shortened as Mina's phone got a message saying Izuku's phone was repaired.

Once they picked up his phone, Mina decided to take Izuku to the place she had in mind. She grabbed his hand "I've got something to show youuuu" she said in sing song, as they got closer to where Mina had planned she slowed down turning to Izuku "Ok ok ok, so close your eyes I'll guide you" she said almost bursting with excitement, Izuku did as she asked.

With Izuku's eyes closed it felt like he was walking forever when Mina asked him to stop and open his eyes. His vision adjusting, then his eyes widening at what he saw. A grand opening of a new store, dedicated to heros past and present. Mina gasped in excitement as she was looking through one of the windows. Izuku walked over and he too was amazed at what he saw.

A magazine featuring Mr. Aizawa and class 1-a on the cover in their hero outfits. They remembered the photo being taken at the end of semester 1, but to be featured on the cover of a magazine made available to the public, felt amazing but also strange. He kissed Mina on the cheek "wait right here" he said as he rushed inside, returning a couple of minutes later holding the exact magazine in his hands.

Mina stood there smiling, making herself and Izuku feel warm inside.
"I'm sorry for damaging your phone Izu... but see it wasn't all that bad, plus it was my plan all along to bring you here" she finished by saying with a wink. They started to walk holding hands, Izuku turned and said "I'll make it up to you Mina" she nodded and giggled in response.

Later that afternoon, Izuku was going to Mina's room to ask her to dinner, he knocked on the door and jumped back in surprise when Momo was the one who opened it. She smiled at him as Mina poked her head around smiling as she saw who it was.

"You're going to make it up to me huh?" Mina said
"Oh... I'll head off then, talk to you later Mina" Momo said, not wanting to intrude.
Izuku looked at Mina both smiling at each other "if you're not busy tonight would you like to go out to dinner? I'll pay of course!" He said.
She hugged him "My boyfriend taking me to dinner, of course I'd love to go... Meet me down stairs later tonight" she said with a massive smile.

They agreed to meet at the entrance at around 6:30. Izuku was the first at the entrance, he decided to wear a tuxedo like suit since he found a not too fancy not too expensive restaurant. Toru and Momo saw him and walked over along with Kyoka Jiro. "Sooo you're taking Mina out toni-" Momo asked but she saw Izuku was staring straight past her, the 3 girls turned to see Mina making her way down the stairs.

She was wearing a little bit more make up, a black dress stopping just past her knees with black fancy dress shoes as well as gloves that went up to her elbows, holding a jacket as well. She bite her bottom lip not expecting her friends to be there.

"Oh my gosh you look amazing" Toru said in a high pitched voice running over to hug Mina. They said their goodbyes, Izuku almost having to drag Mina as the other 3 girls didn't want to let go. "I'll take the girls out tomorrow night" Mina said grabbing Izuku's hand.

He smiled and nodding in response not taking his eyes off her and almost ending up tripping over. Unknowingly to them they were being watched from the shadows. "Well well aren't you the lucky one" said a voice to itself, moonlight shining off of a knife.