Chapter 8 Ties that bind part 2

"It shouldn't have to be done, I should be the one doing this! But I'm sorry... Naito, Yuki this has to be done for our sakes... the both of you may be the first ever with mutated quirks, I've been in contact with a league of sorts that should be able to help, also if it has to happen you two will be introduced into the U.A and take them down from the inside-"

"Aaaaahhhhhhh" Yuki woke screaming, the last time she saw her father in person always ended up being a nightmare. Her whole body started to sweat and shake. She sighed, she spent time at the gym last night and she was told she can use a spare dorm room to sleep in, but at least 2 heros will be waiting outside changing shifts while Yuki remained under supervision for the time being, it helped her feel better, she decided to wash herself down and go to the gym again.

Thud, thud... thud, thud, thud. Yuki was hammering away at a punching bag, a few other students were in the gym as well though they were just looking at Yuki as they thought she didn't really belong at U.A.

Yuki seemed to notice too "WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?" She yelled, the other students looked seemly past her, their gaze then turning away. Yuki turned to see Izuku, Mina and Momo standing there.

Momo spoke in a quiet tone "Hey Yuki, if you wanted to go out Mr. Aizawa and a few others have said you can and the 3 of us were chosen to go with you or we can stay here"
"Oh I... mmm thanks.... ummm I think I'll stay here for a bit and go out later if that's ok with you three?" Yuki replied, now that Momo mentioned it Yuki did receive a letter this morning from Mr. Aizawa, it could've been explaining what Momo had just said.

They understood, Yuki looked at Izuku's plastered arm "How's you're arm healing?" She asked with a smile
"Oh it's healing fine, I've broken bones before so no big deal, but I'll sit out training for awhile" Izuku replied, then he gave Mina a hug and kiss on the cheek before sitting down.

Izuku didn't really like sitting out of training they could tell, but they could tell something was bothering Yuki so Momo and Mina walked over and gave Yuki a hug "We'll help you get through this, that's why we're heros!" Said Mina with a smile. The 3 girls then started sparring with each other, while Izuku was watching them, his right armed started shaking "I've gotta see recovery girl, my right arm is shaking" he called out to the 3 girls.

On his way to recovery girl, Izuku started to sweat uncontrollably, his vision being to blur almost stumbling a number of times "Hey Izuku you-" called lida but Izuku had blacked out.

'I-I feel sick my head is spinning' Izuku thought to himself waking up in recovery girl's clinic, he looked over to see Mina holding his left hand, she fell asleep on his arm. "Ahh Mr. Midoriya your finally awake I see, you're body is weakened, but it's obvious you've been looking out for other people more than yourself, balance it out more often, though you'll need to remain here for a few hours I'm afraid... we can't have you running off now can we?" said recovery girl allowing herself a chuckle.

Izuku just leaned back 'Not moving from a bed for a few hours, should be easy right?' He thought to himself. He was wrong, as he went to sneak out of bed multiple times, each time he did Mina would squeeze his hand 'I probably should just lie here for a bit, either that or Sero will tape me down' Izuku thought to himself. A few days later he felt much better having been released, his arm healed and getting back into training again, which it turned out to be a good thing as the P.A system was letting everyone know 2 possible villains were approaching the U.A.

He found Mina and gave her a hug, Mina then spoke into his ear "Hey Izuku if things get wrapped up here easily I'll take you out for dinner tonight" they released each other from the hug but held hands as Izuku responded "Mina thanks, but I still owe you a date since we never ended up going last time"

Mina just looked at him and pouted trying to be serious, but ended up giggling "Hmmm ok Izu, but I'll pay half of tonight ok?" She said with a smile
"Yeah ok that... WAIT WHAT? I'm taking you to dinner so I'll pay" they ended up bickering for a little bit, then Mina leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss.

"There that settles it, now let's go fight this villain" Mina said with a wink before skipping off. Some heros gathered at the front of the U.A, Izuku, Mina, Kirishima, Momo and a few others stood their ground, the 2 possible villains approaching were Naito, now dressed in a black bodysuit with only the top half of his head visible and the masked figure.

Naito went to unleash an attack, his arms moving but nothing was happening he looked shocked, the masked figure knew though, the figure reached up to touch the mask disabling the voice changer and yelled out "ERASERHEAD!!! GET YOU'RE ASS OUT HERE NOW!!!" The anger taking over the voice, which was male.

Mr. Aizawa appeared behind them "Eraserhead is here, now what do you want?" He said calmly, spooking them, Naito went to attack but eraserhead blocked it and retaliated with one of his own sending Naito flying.

The masked figure knew he'd have trouble fighting Eraserhead, so he charged straight for the others. He summoned a pillar from the ground but as it got to the the others it when straight into the ground missing them easily. The mask hiding the shock, but as Yuki stepped along side the downed pillar the shock behind he mask was slowly becoming fear.

Though Yuki was wearing her stockings, skirt and hoodie instead of her hero outfit, the fire in her heterochromia eyes was undeniable. She moved her right hand along the pillar, moulding the silvery liquid pulled out into a spear, the masked figure went to take a step back but he knew Eraserhead would be behind him.

He lost his focus for one second and Yuki was already closing the distance "BASTARD!" She yelled as she lunged the spear forward narrowly missing the masked figure's head. The masked figure pulled another pillar to aim at Yuki but she just stopped it with her foot. Her eyes now a mixture of anger and sadness, Naito went to attack Yuki from behind but got an acid attack and full cowl kick for his troubles.

The masked figure fell to his knees, there was nothing he could do. Yuki grabbed ahold of the mask ripping it off, she clenched her fist ready to strike but she turned to Izuku and Mina, then kneeling down hugging the now unmasked figure as she began crying "I-i-I'm so sorry... but you were right... it should've been you... w-what were Naito and me supposed to do... but it's over now, it's over... dad"

The words hitting harder than expected as the figure now known as the father of Yuki and Naito just broke down as he embraced his daughter in a hug, neither saying a word. The father after a while explained to everyone about his attack, his plan and his regrets, while Naito was trying to protest but didn't get very far. Yuki not wanting to lose Naito and their father embraced them for a long time before they were taken away, then promising to visit or sent them letters if she is allowed to go to Tartarus.

Later that day while Yuki was in her dorm room she had a knock at her door, she opened it to see Izuku and Mina "You wanted to see us?" asked Izuku
"Yes, I've asked and my mind is made up" Yuki said beginning to tear up, she then hugged Izuku and Mina "I'm.... I'm going to be staying... here at the U.A to become a proper hero" she said with a massive smile on her face as tears of joy were flowing.