Chapter 9 Sunset dance

#It's been a few days since we've, first expressed our feeeellliiings, we had fun last niiiiiggghhhhhttttt, last night, our first proper daaaaattttteeee, and we might even go out again todaaaaayyyy wooooo oh oh yeeeeaaaahhhhhh# Mina was really energetic this morning, so much more energetic than usual that she was singing, she stopped recording on her phone, she planned to send it to Izuku "I bet Izuku is doing the exact same thing right now" Mina said to herself. Was he though...

Nope, Izuku was still asleep, his and Mina's date last night went well but they stayed out longer than expected, once they got back to their dorms they just kept on talking, eventually losing track of time and decided they should probably go to bed. Izuku eventually woke up and put out clothes for the day, he had planned something for Mina later in the afternoon he just needed to buy a few things from the mall.

Mina chose some clothes for the day as well, she went out of her dorm room to get breakfast, she looked down at the kitchen area and saw a green head of hair, she sprinted down the stairs almost missing a few and was picking up more speed, Izuku heard the footsteps and turned around but couldn't react in time as Mina tackled him to the ground. She landed on top of him and was too happy to notice that she'd driven all the breath out of him.

She giggled "Love you Izu" she then booped his nose, he managed a smile but hadn't enough breath to speak. Mina tilted her head and smiled "You're meant to say love you too y'know"
"Lo-ve y-you" Izuku managed to say. Mina then hopped off him "I'll make you breakfast come on" Izuku remained on the ground for a few seconds before slowly getting up.

'Dealing with fast villains and such, kind of expected, getting tackled to the ground by your girlfriend so early in the morning, not so much' he thought to himself. Once Izuku finally caught his breath he spoke "Mina, you seem more energetic than usual"
"Oh well y'know, I have an awesome amazing boyfriend, he'll probably spoil me again with a date or something liiiike that" she replied. Izuku knew it might be different to get the things for later this afternoon, but he was determined to do so.

They had breakfast together and decided they'll walk to the mall around midday. Once they arrived and were walking around for awhile when they heard crying, they went closer to investigate the crying and saw a little girl about 5 years old, with brown hair and blue eyes, she appeared to have gotten lost. She noticed Izuku and Mina approaching, though she didn't know them as Deku and Pinky, she could tell they were friendly.

Mina knelt down as the child spoke "C-can you h-help me find my m-mommy and d-daddy?" As she tried wiping her tears. Mina gave the girl a hug then looked at her and smiled "Of course we'll help! What's your name?" Mina said the child a reassuring smile
"M-my name I-is Ein" The child replied now smiling a little
"Well Ein, I'm Mina and this big strong man is Izuku, would you like Izuku to give you a piggyback?" Asked Mina with a huge grin.

Ein nodded so Izuku knelt down as Ein climbed on. They walked for a while asking Ein what her parents looked like then asking people if they'd seen anyone who looked like Ein's parents. During their walk some people kept looking at them and were smiling, young love and a child too they thought. Mina soon realised what was happening, the people looking thought that her and Izuku were possibly married and Ein was their child, she blushed at the thought when a voice called out "MISTER OVER HERE!"

Izuku and Mina spun around, as they did Ein started pulling Izuku's hair in excitement "IT'S MY DADDY" she yelled as her father and mother began running towards them. Izuku placed Ein on the ground and she ran towards her parents, her parents said how sorry they were and offered Izuku and Mina a reward which they declined. Ein and her parents said their thank you and goodbyes before walking off. Izuku and Mina then had lunch together before spending time at the arcade.

They didn't realise how much time had gone by, Izuku looked at the time and almost panicked that he didn't buy anything yet for his surprise, he looked at Mina and said "I've got to get somethings, so I'll meet you back at the dorms ok" Mina was going to say something when Izuku cut her off with a hug and kiss before calling out as he was walking off "We'll meet up later ok, I love you Mina" she blushed a bit and smiled and waved at him.

Mina went back to the dorms, Momo and Toru noticed she was alone and went over "Hey Mina is everything all right?" Asked Toru
"Yeah everything's fine, Izuku said he needed to get somethings, soooo maybe he's got an idea for a date or something" Mina replied, but then her mind went back to how people were looking at her and Izuku when they had Ein with them, the thought of it causing Mina to blush.

The other 2 girls gave her a hug "What are you getting worked up for? Or is it cause it might be a date on campus" said Momo. Mina then explained what happened earlier with Ein, both Momo and Toru squealing in excitement, then calming themselves down since they realised it's way to early for marriage talk, but that didn't stop them from teasing Mina "You guys ss-shhhh" Mina almost hissing at them.

Half an hour later Izuku returned with a shopping bag and hurried to his room "Ok now I need to wait until sunset to set up" he said to himself. He waited til it was almost sunset where he secretly set up what he had planned, all he had to do now was get Mina, which was a little awkward for him as she was in the middle of a conversation with Momo, Toru and Yuki. Toru noticed and nudged Mina, she looked over and smiled then bit her bottom lip. Momo and Toru got up and hugged Izuku.

Momo whispered into his ear "Thank you Izuku for what you've done for her" Izuku went a little red, Yuki just gave him a thumbs up. Mina walked over and Izuku grabbed her hand "Ummm just us 2 please... thanks" Izuku said, Momo raised an eyebrow then nodded. Izuku then lead Mina outside, they were at the spot where Izuku first started to learn to dance, only this time was a picnic blanket and basket on the ground.

As soon as Mina saw it, she started blushing and could feel tears welling up in her eyes as she squeezed Izuku's hand. He then let go of her hand and went down on one knee.... to tie his shoelace. Mina quickly wiped her face before he stood up, her heart was racing at what just happened, he held her hands and his next words made her chest do backflips of happiness.

"I-I finally figured out how to say this weird romance thing sooo... ahem... y'know how our eyes get larger when we're looking at something we love? Well it doesn't take a genius to see that... I really love what I'm looking at" the smile he added at the end making Mina's heart melt as she hugged him tight before saying "Y-y-you of course I know that you know that I know that you love me... I love you too Izuku and well I'm happy, you make me happy" she said before giving him a passionate kiss.

As they finished, Izuku looked at the now setting sun then grabbed his phone and placed it on top of the picnic basket before playing a song, he took her hand, then Mina realised that the song that was playing was the one that played when they shared their first kiss. They held each other in their arms dancing before the sunset, sharing another kiss.