Two

Once they arrived, Graham’s family was waiting for them in the back garden. “Places everyone!” Regina heard a male shout out. She giggled as Graham tugged her through the maze of flowers.
    When they reached his family she smiled even bigger, but it wasn’t a happy smile. It was a nervous smile. She didn’t want to be here. In fact, she regretted it the instant her boot touched the soiled ground.
    “Regina, this is my father,” Graham pulled her out of her thought and she smiled at the aging man before her.
She smiled and curtseyed, “A pleasure to meet you King Humphrey.”
He reached for her hand and bowed as he kissed it, “The pleasure is mine. Please, call me David.”
    She smiled and was reassured when he hadn’t insisted on her calling him father. She didn’t feel comfortable replacing her father, even if it meant the richest king in the land being that replacement.
    “My mother, Snow White.” Graham said as he walked her down the line of family members.
    She curtseyed again and the queen gave her a simple smile. “A pleasure to welcome you into our home and family, Princess Regina.”
    “Thank you. Your home is lovely,” Regina smiled.
    Graham brought her down to one last family member. “This,” he motioned to the blonde woman in front of her, “is my younger sister, Emma.”
    Regina tried to keep her mouth from widening. Standing in front of her was the most beautiful woman in truly, all the land. Her blonde hair was in ringlets which were a bit messy and falling out a bit. She was in a red dress with the sleeves reaching halfway down her forearms. Her lips were painted a dark shade of red and the light blush on her cheeks made her look even more beautiful.
    Regina closed her mouth and tried and failed to blink, “It’s wonderful to meet you, Princess Emma.” Her own blush was starting to show on her skin and she was trying to hide the small smile forming on her face.
    Emma giggled a little, knowing what Regina was doing, “It is lovely to meet you dear princess.” She winked at Regina and that made her stomach do somersaults over and over again.
    The king interrupted their greeting with a clap, “Shall we head into the parlor for some lunch?” He smiled and without any reply, everyone followed him in. Regina and Emma didn’t unlock eyes though. Emma was smiling at Regina and Regina was blushing and wanted to know what those plump red lips felt like against her own.
    Emma finally broke the silence, “We should probably be heading inside.” She winked and smiled one last time and began to walk in. Regina was slowly behind her.
    A trusted servant brought them their lunch and as they ate their food, David was prying Regina with questions about her life and her childhood. She smiled and told him all about how when she was a little girl she loved going to the market with her mother. How it fascinated her. When she talked about Katherine and Robin, she left out the part about the night they all snuck into a servant’s cupboard with a bottle of cider. And the night she had told them about her feelings for women.
    “When I was a little girl I remember wanting to just go out with my steed to the waterfalls. Watching them fall down is so soothing and I love the pitter patter sound it makes when it makes contact with the other water.” She smiled as she spoke.
    David smiled, “Emma has always wanted to see the waterfalls as well. She’s always enjoyed the outdoors.”
    Regina looked over at Emma who was blushing at the attention, “Really? You’ve never been?”
    Emma smiled, “No. It’s always been a dream of mine. I also think they’re quite soothing and although I’ve never been up close, they’re quite breathtaking.”
    Without saying anything Regina just nodded her head once.
    “Perhaps Regina, you could take her some time,” Graham said, grabbing Regina’s hand and giving it a small squeeze.
    She smiled at him then moved her gaze back to Emma, who was staring at her. The heat rose in Regina’s face at the attention towards her. Emma lifted one leg and crossed it over the other. Regina watched the movement ever so slightly. She knew what Emma was doing. She was trying to tease her. And Regina actually quite liked it.
    Emma smiled and began conversation, “So, Regina, what was your steed’s name? He sounds lovely.”
    Regina nodded, “He is. His name is Rocinante and although he’s getting a little old, we still try to make our nightly walks through the gardens. Soon, after his passing, I’ll have to start riding my newer horse, Tish.” Regina placed her hands in her lap and began to pick at her cuticles- something she did when she was nervous, and Emma’s teasing didn’t help.
    When lunch was done, the family went out to the stables. “Regina, mind showing us some of your tricks?” David asked as he gestured towards a beautiful palomeno.
    Regina was in shock, “Oh! I’d love to, but as you can see,” she gestured towards her dress, “I’m not in the proper attire.”
    “No worries! I’m sure Emma could find something for you in her wardrobe. Emma?” David turned to his daughter with a smile.
    As Regina was about to turn down the offer (being alone with the blonde wasn’t what she had planned), Emma stepped in and took Regina’s arm, “Of course. This way.” Emma led them back to the castle and up the corridor to a rather large room. Inside, the walls were a shade of blue, and her bed was white with a dark brown headboard and beautiful white decorative pillows.
    “I love your room! Mine isn’t nearly as nice.” Regina admitted as Emma walked over to the wardrobe.
    Emma smiled, “Thank you. My mother picked everything out when I was a little girl. She didn’t want me to be too childish.” The smile disappeared from her face as she said the words.
    Emma came back over with a nice riding shirt and pants, with a pair of boots. “Here. These should fit.” She handed them to Regina and her skin barely grazed over the brunette’s hand. Regina gasped at the sudden touch. She had never felt this close to someone in a long time and it made her curious about why she was feeling this way towards the blonde. Of course, she was absolutely stunning. But, she had only just met this woman and though she was obviously teasingly flirting with her, she didn’t think it felt right.
She was supposed to be marrying this woman’s brother! She cleared it from her mind and simply said, “Thank you.”
“Of course. Here, I’ll turn so you can change.” The blonde turned her back away from Regina so she could have privacy.
For a few seconds she just stood there. She was going to say that she wanted more privacy but she kept her mouth shut. She slowly set the clothes on the bed and took off her own nice heeled boots. She reached for the zipper of the dress and began to unzip herself. She hit a spot and couldn’t unzip it anymore. Great! It’s stuck. She thought to herself. As she was about to ask for the blonde’s assistance, she felt warm hands skim her back. “Here,” Emma whispered against her skin, unzipping the dress the rest of the way. She gasped as Emma slid her sleeves down her arms until it was completely off of her torso and dropped to the floor. Emma ran her fingers up and down Regina’s back and placed them on her shoulders and began to rub. “You seem tense. Relax, Princess.” Emma started massaging Regina’s muscles and god did Regina want more.
When Emma stopped Regina frowned. “Thank you.” She turned to Emma and blushed even more than she possibly thought she could. “For helping me with the dress, I mean.”
Emma moved a lock of Regina’s hair off of her collar bone and moved it to her back where the rest of her hair was. “Anything for you, Princess.” Emma winked and left the room to let Regina change.
Regina smiled slightly as she stepped out of the dress that was laying at her feet. She slid on the pants and slipped the green riding shirt over her head and laid it over her torso. After putting the boots on, she stepped out of the room to face Emma standing outside her door. Emma smiled, “You look nice.” She leaned in closer to the brunette, “ But I prefer you without it.” She smiled and led them back out to the stables. Regina was agape at what Emma had said before they were out here.
“Girls! Nice of you to join us again. I didn’t expect it to take that long.” David shouted as he pulled the palomino out of the stables.
“Sorry father. We were,” Emma looked back at Regina, “trying to find the right shirt.”
Nice save. Regina thought. She was still feeling the goosebumps from where Emma had laid her hands on Regina’s back. She still remembered how they felt against her skin, soft and delicate, like a baby.
“I think you look lovely,” Graham winked at her.
“Thank you.” She said as he took her hand in his. He led her up to the horse and helped her get up.
Once she was on the steed, she could see Emma smile at her. She clicked her tongue and the horse began to take off in a trot. She thought of her tongue entering Emma’s mouth as they shared a kiss. Stop it! She thought to herself. She needed to stop fantasizing about Emma. But Emma certainly didn’t help by her nonstop winking and smiling, and also, not to mention, her soft fingers grazing Regina’s skin. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to get Emma out of her head.
She steered the horse to a small river that intersected a piece of land. Jumping over it, she heard David say, “She’s a natural.” and Graham responding with, “She certainly is.”
It made her blush and even more angry at herself. She shouldn’t be here. And if she were here, it certainly shouldn’t be to marry Graham, when she was much more interested in his younger sister (technically the same age as Regina but it still didn’t help). 
Regina took the horse’s reins and tightened her grip, leading the beautiful palomeno back to King David. “She’s a wonderful steed. I think that if Emma really got into riding her, she’d also be a natural,” Regina buttered up to him as his smile grew.
“That was brilliant Regina! You looked magnificent,” Graham said as he reached for her hand to help her down.
“Thank you. I forgot how long it’s been since I’ve ridden a horse for fun.” Regina shook her head and smiled.
“Shall we head back to the palace? It appears to be getting late.” David scanned the sky and saw that the sun was indeed rolling away underneath the clouds for the rest of the night.
“Leave it to my husband to point out the obvious!” Snow exclaimed as she rolled her eyes and slapped David’s chest.
The rest of the family laughed and Graham asked, “Where are Regina and I going to be staying?”
Regina looked confused, “Do you not have your own quarters here at the palace?”
Graham turned to her and gave a shy smile, “Actually no. My parents paid for my own house outside of the palace so that when we move in together, we won’t have to be crowded.”
Emma rolled her eyes, “He just wants to get you into bed without me being down the hall.”
Regina began to blush. She hadn’t thought of her and Graham sleeping together yet. Hell, they weren’t even married and she wasn’t going to get into bed with him just because of their marriage either. After all, Regina was only seventeen. She wasn’t ready for that. Snow began to settle Graham and Emma down, who were now going at it about him trying to get away.
Once they were settled, Regina overheard Snow, “Besides, I think it would be better if Regina bunked with Emma.”
Regina’s eyes got wider and her jaw almost unhinged from the rest of her skull. Shit. Shit. Shit. She didn’t want to share a room with Emma. Of all people, not her. “But doesn’t Princess Emma need her privacy as well?” Regina protested.
Emma just smiled and rolled her eyes, “ Getting tired of me already princess?” She brushed her fingers along Regina’s arm which caused immediate goosebumps. Emma laughed at the sudden reaction and grabbed Regina’s arm. “Well, Regina and I will be heading to my sleeping quarters now. Goodnight,”Emma said and made a fake yawning sound. Regina winced. She didn’t want to spend any alone time with Emma and risk anything.
“Goodnight.” Graham stood up and gave Regina a chaste kiss on the cheek.
She smiled, “Goodnight.” Emma grabbed her arm and dragged her halfway up the stairs.
Once they reached Emma’s door she stopped. “What’s wrong Princess?” Emma asked as she leaned her back against the door and smiled. “Are you scared of the dark or something?” she laughed a little.
Regina rolled her eyes, “No. It’s just… I….” She stuttered and blinked several times.
Emma leaned forward and took Regina’s hand in hers, “Cat got your tongue?” She moved her fingers up and down Regina’s arm and started to dance her little fingers back down to her hand.
Regina looked down at Emma’s hand, ¨No. I just, I didn't think that we would be sharing a room.¨
Emma sighed, ¨Well Princess, it looks like we are. Now, shall we go in or should we just stand here and gaze into each others eyes a little longer?¨ She made Regina smile and it was a genuine smile. No one had been able to do that in so long. She liked the way Emma made her feel.
Emma opened the door to her room and strolled over to the wardrobe. ¨I have your bed dress picked out already. Graham told me to prepare to meet you so I figured that meant getting everything ready. It’s over on the bed.¨
Emma began to untie her dress from the back and loosened it to where she could slide out of it. Regina stood there, not moving, just watching the scene that was happening in front of her. She made a humming noise with her mouth when Emma was fully undressed with her back to her.
¨Are you going to change or just stare at me all night?¨ Emma asked. It made her jump in realization.
¨Sorry. I got… distracted.” Regina felt her cheeks heat up and she turned so Emma couldn't see but she knew that Emma was smiling as well.
When Regina had slid the riding shirt over her head and folded and placed it on the bed, she felt someone watching her. ¨Are you getting back at me?¨ She playfully asked.
Emma stepped forward and lowered her voice to a whisper, ¨Why do you assume that?¨ She laid her hands on Regina’s shoulders and ran her dancing fingers down her bare arms. ̈ “Maybe I like watching you, Princess.¨ Regina shuddered at the husky voice that was inches away from her neck.
Regina shook her head and turned, forgetting that she was shirtless she asked, ¨Why are you doing this to me? Does it please you, knowing that I get chills and goosebumps from your touch?¨ Her voice was stern but it had a hint of playfulness.
Emma backed away, dropping her arms from Regina’s, ¨Look, I know you don't like Graham. It’s obvious. How you wince whenever he holds your hand, how you haven't kissed him at all since you’ve been here. And don't think I haven't noticed the several times you tried scooching away from him on the love sofa. Graham is a great guy. So what’s the problem Princess?¨
Regina was stunned. It wasn't because it wasn't true, it was because it was. And to top it off, Emma had caught everything. She shut her eyes tightly and sucked in a breath before opening them again, ¨I don't like boys.¨ It had been great to get it off of her chest.
Emma was obviously enjoying this, ¨So you like older men? Sorry, my father is off the market.¨ She smiled and laughed a little at the joke she had just made.
Regina rolled her eyes. This was it. This was going to happen and she knew it was coming, just not so soon. She held her breath and closed the space between her and Emma. The kiss was sweet and passionate, but it turned into a battle of tongues, fighting for dominance. Regina broke the kiss and hung her head, ¨No. I like women.¨ Thinking back to Katherine she added, ̈Preferably blonde princesses.¨ She winked at Emma who was still trying to catch her breath from the kiss.
¨I have a secret too.¨ Emma kissed her again softly, ¨I like women too. Preferably brunette princesses.¨ she smiled and they looked into each other’s eyes, not wanting this to end. Regina, who was still bare on her chest, turned around and cleared her throat. She pulled her riding pants down and threw on her night dress. But as she was about to head to bed, she felt a pair of lips being pressed against her collar bone and making their way up her neck. She turned to Emma and knew that this night wasn’t over.

SQSQSQSQ

    Regina was panicking. It was the morning and Emma was laying next to her, peacefully sleeping. They had slept together that night. Regina had never felt so crazy in her entire life and she was pretty sure that Emma enjoyed it too. She was staring at the ceiling, thinking about what was going to happen. She was to marry Graham in less than a week and she had just slept with his sister. “Shit,” she whispered to herself.
    She heard Emma moan and knew that it was a sign of her waking. She rolled over and saw that Regina was awake and smiled. “Good morning Princess.” She smirked, “Or after last night shall I call you my little sex kitten?”
    Regina laid there, mouth open, “I hate it when you call me princess but I’m pretty sure your parents would be suspicious when they hear you calling me ‘sex kitten’.” Emma scooched closer to Regina and pecked her lips.
    “I don’t care,” she said, “I’ll call you whatever I want.” She smiled and sat on top of Regina’s abdomen with just a thin sheet separating them. She leaned down and kissed Regina, making her smile into her mouthful kiss. Their tongues battled and when Emma pulled away she saw that Regina looked worried, “Hey. Don’t worry, okay? I know that this is really risky, but,” Emma laid next to Regina on her side, her legs still tangled with hers, “I like a little excitement in my life.” Emma winked and began to play with a strand of Regina’s hair. “You’re so beautiful, you know that?”
    Regina scoffed, “My mother would have to disagree with you on that.”
    Emma pressed her nose to hers and whispered, “Your mother, is a goddamn idiot.”
    “I know.” Regina leaned over and kissed Emma softly.
    It was supposed to be a small little kiss but instead, Emma rolled back on top of Regina making her breathe heavily. “What are you doing? Won’t your parents be up soon?” Regina asked, standing up on her elbows, the sheet covering her breasts.
    “Well,” Emma kissed her neck and made her way down the bed, “then you better learn how to stifle those moans of yours.”
    Regina laid there, mouth open and in full shock. What had she gotten herself into?