Three

“How did you sleep my love?” Graham asked Regina as she sat next to him and his parents.
    “I slept wonderfully. Thank you again for letting me come to your home.” The last part was directed towards his mother and father who had looked suspicious as to why her and Emma had come down so late.
    David answered, “Don’t be silly! We can’t have our future daughter-in-law not feel welcome in her own home.”
    Regina wasn’t sure she heard him correctly, “My home?”
    Graham looked from his parents to her, “While you were asleep, my parents and I decided that we would move in here before heading off to my home. We thought it would be best and…” he tried to come up with another excuse for them to stay when he saw Emma eating some of her breakfast, “I thought you and Emma could get to know each other better.” He added a smile to the end.
    I just slept with her, how can I get to know her better? She thought to herself. But, she just smiled and looked to Emma who had perked her head up at those words. She smiled and winked at Regina, making sure her parents nor brother saw it. Regina began to blush and slightly smiled.
    “Are you alright with that, my love?” Graham asked and held her hand in his.
    She nodded, “ I guess it wouldn’t be that bad,” she turned to Emma and smirked, “Besides, I think that Emma and I will turn out to be great friends.” When no one was looking she winked back at Emma.
    Emma’s face began to heat up and her stomach was knotting up. She knew what Regina had meant when she said friends.
    “Well I’m glad you and Emma are getting along.” Graham smiled and patted her knee.
    David changed the topic and looked to Graham and said, “Graham, your mother and I were going to go to your grandfather, King Leopold’s, castle to tell him about the wonderful news.”
    Graham looked puzzled, “What about Regina? Why wouldn’t she be coming?”
    Snow chimed in, “Well, I figured that Regina could take Emma out riding to the waterfalls. I thought it would be nice sister bonding time and they could get to know each other better.”
    Are they serious? They really want to leave me alone with Emma? But, they had no idea about her and Emma. This was just going to be a nice stroll on their horses to the waterfalls. That was it. But Regina knew that it was going to end up being more. Emma was just that way. She never settled for simple.
    “ I think that would be a fine idea.” The sound of Graham’s voice made her jump out of her thoughts.
    Regina was shocked, “You do? I mean, are you sure you don’t want me to come with you?” She tried to make herself sound like she wasn’t hiding anything.
    Emma spoke up, “Regina’s right. What if I have plans?”
    Regina was curious as to why Emma wanted to avoid this ride to the falls. Did she do something wrong the night? Was her technique off or did Emma just not like her?
    David arched his eyebrow, “Well do you have plans?” He crossed his arms and didn’t adjust his eyes from Emma.
    She sighed, “No. But why must we go to the falls? Couldn’t we do something more…” she looked at Regina and saw her smiling while biting her lip. “Exhilarating?” Regina was glad she hadn’t said something boring.
    Regina nodded in Emma’s direction, “I agree. Why don’t we go riding down to the Queen’s court? We could probably get there before the end of the festival!” Regina’s ideas were swarming through her head but she figured that Emma had meant something dangerous. She smiled at the thought of her and Emma spending the entire day together.
    David shook his head once, “I think it would be best if you girls did something a little less exhilarating today.”
    Snow nodded, “Yes, I agree. Going to the waterfalls sounds fun enough. And don’t forget, we have that ball later on tonight.” She pointed at Emma and was obviously pointing the last of her sentence towards her as well.
    Regina knitted her brows together, “What ball?”
    Emma rolled her eyes, “A courting ball. To find the perfect suitor.” She didn’t sound very fond of them. Regina could definitely relate.
    “Well at least we don’t have to deal with it until later,” Graham chimed in.
    Regina knew that she didn’t like this man but she couldn’t help but be curious, “Why is that dear one?” She smiled and placed a hand on his forearm.
    He cleared his throat, “Because I would not like to see men look at my bride to be in perverted ways. Nor would I like them to look at my sister that way.”
    Regina smiled. She didn’t love him but maybe she could get to be his friend some day. He was absolutely sweet and he didn’t seem like the kind to harm anything.
    “Well, shall we get going son?” David asked and stood from his throne like chair that was placed in the center of the living room.
    Graham stood from the couch, “I suppose so. Mother?” He held out his hand for his mom to grab it. Definitely a gentleman. Regina noted.
    After Graham and his parents were in the carriage and on their way, Regina found herself staring at Emma and smirking.
    “What?” Emma asked. “See something you like?” She stood up and leaned down in front of Regina so that her face was inches away from hers.
    Regina nodded, “Absolutely.” She leaned in for a kiss but Emma stood up straighter and pulled Regina’s arm towards her.
    “Let’s find somewhere more comfortable, shall we?” Emma dragged her towards her chambers without response.
    “But aren’t we supposed to go out riding?” Regina asked in between kisses. Emma opened her bedroom door and began untying Regina’s dress from the back.
“Oh shush, we can do that later. Right now, I just wanna get you in my bed.” Emma’s tongue explored the inside of Regina’s mouth while her hands began to pull at her sleeves.
“Emma,” Regina let out as her hands touched her bare skin. Regina didn’t want to wait longer, she pulled Emma off of her and shoved her backwards onto the bed. When Emma’s face looked confused, she said, “My turn.”
She began to peck at Emma’s lips and started unzipping her dress. Once it was off, Regina playfully nipped at Emma’s bare shoulders. She dragged her hands down the crease between her breast, down to her navel. Then she stopped and smirked up at Emma. “Don’t be a tease,” Emma demanded as she yanked Regina’s hair and pulled her face closer to hers. Then she forcefully kissed her.
“As you wish princess.” Regina answered, only to be rolled over and to have Emma place herself on top of her. Regina just shook her head as Emma leaned down to kiss her again.