To Kiss a Mockingbird...

As the power to make him pay surges through me, I see Kim exit the building. Watching him from the sky, I let out a singsong laugh. Immediately his head shoots towards me, straining to see me against the sun behind me. 

I slowly descended to the ground, emitting a strange whistling as I made sure to make eye contact. "Ah...So you come to check on your damaged good, huh? How kind of you! But clearly, I'm much better than before."

I cocked my head to the side, in a bird-like manner, taking a step towards Kim. He flinches away from me causing an angry preen to escape my lips. He found a sudden resolve, "(Y/N)...? What...What happened to you? I left you for a minute and-"

My feathers ruffled-standing on end-as I poked a wing into his chest. "Exactly! You LEFT me! And now, because I've decided to spread my wings and soar high above your selfishness--suddenly, something is wrong with me?!"

Ondine stepped tentatively out of the building at that second. "Kim...Is everything okay? what happ-"

Every fiber of my being flared with rage as her eyes took me in. Fear reflected in them immediately, and before I could even think of stopping myself I was lunging at her with a screech. 

My plan was to take Ondine into the air, have a little fun scaring her, and then drop her from the highest point of altitude I could reach.

But, of course, Kim took that moment to be anything but oblivious.  He sheilded her with his body, and my talons dug into his shoulders. "This is between us, (Y/N)!"  

Using my momentum and the thermals of air, I rose into the sky with the idiot in my grip. I set my sites on the furthest destination as my master's voice filled my mind. 

Make sure you hold up your end of this bargain, Mockingbird. Get those miraculous from Ladybug and Chat Noir. 

"Of course. But first, I have to take care of this...It's inevitable that they'll find me. So, for now...let's go for a ride you'll never  forget, Kimmi. 

Even in his fear, I felt Kim's rough hands wrap around my talons gently and in barely a whisper he spoke, "Okay...I'll go. I still trust you, (Y/N)."