At the Movies(Part II)

I glance at my phone again, and see no new text messages. I sigh, a little annoyed. 

But definitely not enough to be Akumatized again

I put my phone away, shake my head and look back towards the giant movie screen. After a few previews, my vision goes black as someone's hands cover my eyes. A familiar cologne wafts up to my nostrils as someone kisses my neck and whispers, "Guess who?"

I chuckle. "Hmm...Cat Noir?"

I'm met with a brief pause, and I have to contain myself, before another whispered remark answers me. "Should I be concerned that Cat Noir is kissing your neck?" 

I laugh a little too loudly, earning a disapproving hushing from another movie-goer. I hold up my hands, ignoring the fact that my eyes are still covered. "Sorry...Sorry, everyone. My boyfriend just told me a dumb joke."

The hands recede from my vision, and Kim steps into the aisle quickly, making his way to the seat next to me. Once sitting he leans closer, his breath warm and tantalizing on my neck. "Boyfriend, huh?" 

I watch his gaze flicker from my lips to my eyes. I feel myself blush under his inspection, "Uh...Yeah...I mean...Only if you want to be...I mean I thought we talked about it and...I.."

Now he's the one who laughs loud enough to get shushed. He breaks eye contact with me for a moment, to look at the lady disapprovingly. "Sheesh, lady. Calm down before you're akumatized. The movie hasn't even started yet."

She waves him off with a huff and returns her attention forward as I chuckle quietly. He looks back at me with a dorky smile before leaning in again, "Just for the record, (Y/N)? Boyfriend sounds dope to me."

I smile at him unable to contain my joy before his stomach growls, interrupting the moment. I shake my head and cover my mouth, trying to stop myself from laughing out loud. His cheeks sear red and he rubs the back of his neck with one hand. "Sorry...I promise I'm more of a romantic then my stomach is."

This time I lean close to him and watch as his breath catches in his throat. His eyes never leave me. "Don't worry, I'm on it. More food, less romance."

As I start to stand up, he shoots to his feet and gently pushes me back into my chair. I look up at him confused, and he just shakes his head. "Nope. Not a chance. I'll get it."

I grab the waistband of his sweats and pull him to a firm stop. "How about no? I'm perfectly capable of getting my boyfriend food."

I start to stand again, but Kim just shoves his perfect butt in my way. And a second later, he's sitting on my lap pinning me in my chair. "But your boyfriend doesn't want you to have to buy him anything." 

I feel heat rising all over my body and Kim tenses for brief moment. He turns to look at me with a knowing smile, and moves his butt back and forth, mimicking getting comfortable. I laugh and reach around his waist. Grabbing the front of his sweatpants with no hesitation and causing his breath to stutter, I lean forward and whisper, "Fine...But your boyfriend will only take that deal if this is your seat for the rest of the movie."

He slowly gets to his feet. Turning around so that he's leaning over me, his eyes shimmering mischievously, he smirks before pulling me into a tender kiss. After a few blissful moments we part and he straightens up. 

"Deal."