We All Fall Down...

"You sure do have a lot of dislikes, don't ya?" Cat's voice responded as he landed softly next to Ladybug. He glanced at Kim, who is convulsing on the ground, worry instantly spreading across his face.

I laugh in the air, capturing their attention once again. "Don't worry about Kimmi. He won't die... yet. First he has to feel every thing he's ever put me through."

Ladybug takes a step forward spinning her yoyo with incredible speed, as the voice in my head yells about their miraculous. "Nobody's dying if I can help it."

I flap higher, a sinister smirk pulling at the corner of my mouth. "Funny thing that....You can't help it. I will have my revenge once your luck run's out and I declaw this angry kitty."

"We'll see about that!" Cat yells, leaping at me hastily. 

In an instant, before either of them can react, I thrust a talon forward. In mid-air I catch Chat Noir around the neck, and bring his face closer to mine. Staring deep in his eyes, and using my other talon to hold his staff a safe distance from my body, I chuckle. "Let's see what it is that makes you flee with your tail between your legs..."

And then I smash my lips against Chat's. As his body starts to convulse, I throw him to the ground like he weighs nothing. 

"CHAT NOIR!" I hear Ladybug shout, anger, fear, and pain interlacing in her voice. 

Before I can advance on her, I feel the tug of her yoyo. It slams me to the ground and starts to pull me toward her. "You'll pay for that!"

As I get pulled closer, I push off with both of my wings and begin flapping. "Cute trick, buggy. But you'll have to try harder than that."

In frustration, her yoyo slackens its hold on me and she pulls it back to her. "Fine then, I will! You won't get away with hurting good people! Lucky charm!"

She throws her yoyo into the air and a brilliant light flashes. When it clears, what looks like a hand mirror begins to fall back towards her. It's in that moment that I chose to strike. I propel myself forwards, allowing the thermals to carry me.

Before it even reaches her hand, my talon wraps around the mirror and in a singular motion hurls it to the ground near Kim and Cat. It shatters before Ladybug even has a chance to react. I land in front of her, continuing my onslaught, by gripping her in my wings as she stares at the ground mortified. "Tch. Looks like some bad luck, Bug."

Without another word, my lips mash against hers and the familiar convulsing overtakes her entire body. I hurl her effortlessly towards Cat and Kim, allowing a cackle to fill the air.

"Damn...Revenge tastes sweet."