And if that Mockingbird don't sing...

"Where are we going? Chat Noir and Ladybug will find me."

"Obviously, Kimmi. You don't think I'm that daft, now do you? I'm aware that they'll be here but I can't make it too easy for them! And who knows they may get here too late." With force I drop him onto an upper level of the Eiffel Tower. 

I land next to him with a soft thud, and saunter toward him as he cowers away. "I know you're still in there, (Y/N). And I know that you're a good guy. God, you're my best friend. I know you don't wanna do this..." 

Kim held up his hands. He stops backing away from me, and stood his ground. He kept his eyes trained on mine, staring through the haze in my mind.

"No..!" I gritted my teeth, fighting. "I'm not as good as you think! I wouldn't be Mockingbird if I was! You're delusional, Kimmi! Your friend isn't here anymore."

"That's not true." He steps closer to me, suddenly reaching out and grasping my arms to shake me back to my senses. "You are still in there! You're calling me Kimmi...That's (Y/N) and only (Y/N). But you may be right about one thing...You're not as good as I think, but that just means you're an even better person. Being akumatized doesn't change that; Doesn't change who you are. You're still the same guy that I know and love." 

A tick forms in my neck at the word 'love', and I feel a bit hazy as-

What's...happening?

Where...Where am I?

And why....why is Kim here?

Oh...Kimmi...

I shake off the bull, and slide my touch up his arm causing him a little start. "You've always been so sweet, Kimmi...."

My grip tightens around him and he gasps, "But I don't like sweets. I prefer to stay salty nowadays. But you wouldn't know anything about why, huh? You're too oblivious to know why Mockingbird was even born, aren't you?! LET ME SHOW YOU!"

In a fluid motion, I pressed my lips to his aggressively. I focus on all of the pain, anger, and hurt that this mortal body has felt at Kimmi's hands. Focused on funneling them into his mind; making him feel everything. 

A sudden pain struck my cheek and I instantly pulled away from my query. Leaving Kimmi writhing, as he faced all the pain he caused me, I turn and see a yoyo being pulled back towards Ladybug. But there wasn't a sign of Cat Noir yet. 

"Hey birdbrain. Jealousy isn't a good look on you!" Ladybug shouted.

I let out a cackle and took flight. "You trying to talk trash is so cute...And I loathe cute."