INTRO & TRAILER

Hi guys,

I am back with a new plot. This is my 2nd story . Till now I have posted 2 OS and 3rd is almost ready...

I would like to thank all of you for your support throughout my Wattpad journey 🙂🙂🙂🙏🙏🙏🙏
I must thank @Cutiedevil Sis for her wonderful support at the back-hand🙏🙏🙏

For the first time, I made a  trailer. Hope its good and you all will like it. 

TRAILER

A young girl walks into the room and shouts-"Pragya, what happened u are not still ready....come fast...hurry up...its your marriage day.."

Pragya replies-"Coming Bulbul...u go..."

Pragya to herself- "how should I tell u...I loved him, but marrying someone else...

this saree, this Mangal sutra, this ring is of HIM...how can I think of marrying someone else..."

On the other side,

A man rushes to a room-"what are u doing Abhi...come fast, everyone is waiting for u at the mandap."

"Coming Purab"

Abhi to himself-"how should I tell u...how much I love her....yes, I love her and had a crush on her...she will be mine always...from now on, she will stay with me, live with me and love me...now no one can separate us..not even HE...."

MARRIAGE HALL..

the hall crowd is discussing-"how can they marry...two different professional people....see after marriage they will have ego issues....yes bcoz both are different from each other..."

Voice over: Love is blind...it doesn't know who the other person is...how is he/she looking...what is his/her profession....is he/she from a middle class or high class family...two opposite poles always attract each other....Join in the story of Abhi & Pragya where...

Pragya Arora is Orthopaedic doctor & middle class family...
& Abhishek Mehra is a Rockstar & rich class family..

DOCTOR WEDS ROCKSTAR.

How is the trailer guys???

Is it interesting?? If not I'll delete it...please let me know honestly...

If I get good response, then I'll post the characters of this story...

Thank you guys for supporting me always..
Love you all..
Take care..
SATNAM