Two

Jimin noticed Hoseok slip out of the practice room yet again. He had started doing so regularly about a month ago. Sometimes, he was only gone for a few minutes, but other times he was gone until Jimin was sent to find him.

Jimin also knew that, at least once or twice a week, Hoseok would wait until Namjoon and Jin were asleep and then he would leave the dorm. He would be gone for a few hours and then he would return. Last week, however, he didn't come home until very early in the morning. Jimin was puzzled; being roommates, Hoseok usually told him everything.

"Suga hyung, I need to talk to someone. Have you noticed anything off about Hobi lately? He's become very secretive about something. Maybe a girl?" asked Jimin.

Suga chuckled, "I think if Hobi had a girl, he'd shout it from the rooftops. Don't worry about him; I'm sure he's fine. But I'll talk to him to make sure."

Rosalie and Hoseok had been talking and texting everyday. Hoseok hadn't had a best friend outside of BTS members for a very long time and he was enjoying himself. They weren't dating, but they were very compatible, having many things in common. They were very close, but Hoseok hadn't been completely honest with her about who he was. He told her he was a dancer and choreographer, but nothing else. He also hadn't told anyone in BTS about her, because he didn't want to share her time. He knew once he brought her around, her time would be split seven ways.

Hoseok dialed Rosalie's number...

"Hello?"

"Hey, little one! What would you think about a moonlight picnic at the lake? I could pick you up around 10:00 tonight. There's supposed to be a full moon," he asked her.

"Sounds perfect!" she said, "I'll leave the door unlocked. Let yourself in when you get here; I might be working."

"Alright; see you later! Bye," he said, excited about their plans.

"Bye, sweetie!"

Later, when Hoseok was leaving the dorm, he ran into Suga, who was leaning on the front door.

Raising an eyebrow, Suga asked, "Going somewhere?"

Hoseok exclaimed, "Not you too! Everyone is always questioning me...Who are you talking to? Where are you going? Who's texting you now?"

"So? Who are you talking to? Where are you going? And who have you been texting? More importantly though, why the secrecy? We're your brothers, you know? And don't forget who you're speaking to next time. I won't tolerate disrespect," said Suga.

"I'm sorry, hyung."

Hoseok hung his head and thought for a few seconds. Maybe it was time to talk to someone. He trusted Suga, so he told him how he met Rosalie and how amazing he thought she was. He told him about the friendship they had built and how important she had become to him. He also told him about the fact he still hadn't told her who he really was and that it felt like he was lying to her. It worried him. Hoseok told Suga everything...except that he was beginning to have feelings for Rosalie.

Suga asked, "Are the two of you dating? You know how dangerous it could be for both of you out in public?"

"She's my best friend; not my girlfriend. And we go out in public after dark and only to places that are pretty much empty, such as our moonlight picnic tonight. I'm being safe," Hoseok explained.

Suga lectured him, "Ok, you definitely need to tell her who you are soon. I get why you didn't at first; it's always nice to know you're liked for being Hoseok, not just because you're J-Hope. But J-Hope is part of who you are and if you don't tell her, you're denying her that part of you. She'll find out eventually anyway and if she finds out from someone else, she'll never trust you again."

"I know; you're right. I just don't know how to bring it up at this point. I'll figure it out though."

"Also, you need to tell the guys about her. Jimin already suspects something anyway. I don't even know why you thought you could keep it from him. You two share a room; he sees everything you do," said Suga.

"It wouldn't kill you to bring her around, you know? I know you don't want to share her time, but it would be nice for all of us to have another friend too."

Hoseok nodded, "Let me tell her about J-Hope first. Then I'll think about introducing her to all of you."

He groaned, "Aaagh, Bangtan will attack her every time they see her. She'll run away screaming. I'm done; it's over for me!"

Suga laughed, knowing Hoseok was probably right, "Go on your picnic and have fun! From now on though, let someone know when you're leaving and keep an eye on your texts. No more ignoring us."

Hoseok flashed Suga a smile and dashed out the door.