Six

When Rosalie woke the next day, she felt like she'd been run over by a truck. There's something about a broken heart that made everything hurt. She gingerly eased her way into the small kitchen to make a strong pot of coffee. While she waited, she checked her phone. Four missed calls from Hoseok and several missed text messages.

Rosalie ignored everything from Hoseok; she'd deal with those later. She had a text from Namjoon and more than one from Jin.

~Namjoon: I'm so sorry bbygrl. I didn't know he'd react like that. Plz let me know ur ok~

~Jin: hey princess...~

~Jin: Rosalie...~

~Jin: I'm starting to worry. Plz call me~

~Jin: either call me or I'm coming over to check on you~

Rosalie texted them both not to worry about her, she was fine. She then sent a group text to all the boys, minus Hoseok, telling them goodbye, to take care of themselves, and to have a good tour. Kookie responded, asking if she would still be here when they got back. She answered yes; she had made a commitment to Mr. Bang. She wouldn't leave until that commission was completed.

~~~

Turning to Hobi, Jungkook said, "It's ok, Hobi. She'll still be here when we get back."

Hoseok didn't know if he should go to Rosalie's apartment or give her time to think things through. He needed to see her; he needed to apologize. He already missed her so much, but he also knew what he'd said had hurt her.

After talking things over with a few of the guys, Hoseok decided to give her the time she obviously needed. And with that decision made, he hoped getting ready to leave would keep his mind off her. It didn't.

Week one-

Rosalie: After a few days, Rosalie's temper waned. It was always like that for her...white hot fury at first and then just as quickly it was gone. She'd never been able to maintain that level of anger.

She had finally read Hoseok's texts pleading with her to talk to him. She'd listened to the voicemails from him telling her how wrong he was and how much he missed her. She thought about texting him, but every time she thought about it, she heard it again...'you're not that important to me.' She continued to ignore his calls and texts, but not talking to him was starting to hurt.

Hoseok: While touring, BTS had such tight schedules, the boys usually barely had time to think. However, Hoseok couldn't get his mind to give him a break from thinking. She was always on his mind. Every ten minutes, he checked his phone, as if willing her to call him. All day long, he replayed their fight in his head. At night, when he finally fell into bed, sleep alluded him. If she wouldn't talk to him, he didn't know how to fix this.

Hoseok wasn't the only one to feel the effects of what happened. Since J-Hope was normally sunshine in human form, when his smile disappeared a black mood settled over the whole group.

If Hoseok was this bad off, it made Jimin worry about how Rosalie was coping. At least Hoseok had people he could talk to; Rosalie was completely alone. So he texted her...

~Jimin: Rosalie...~

~Jimin: Noona...~

~Rosalie: plz don't call me that~

~Jimin: sorry. Jin said I have to~

~Jimin: r u ok? you can talk to me if you need to~

~Rosalie: don't worry about me, Jiminie. I'm a big girl~

~Jimin: if ur fine why won't you answer him?~

~Rosalie: I didn't say I was fine, I said don't worry~

~Jimin: talk to him plz. I think you both need to talk~

~Rosalie: I can't talk to him. I break down crying every time I read his texts. I will not cry in front of him. I will not let him see how much he hurt me~

~Jimin: plz Rosalie, he's falling apart

~Rosalie: obviously you didn't get the memo, I'm not that important to him~

~Rosalie: I can't talk right now. I'll talk to you later~

Week two-

Rosalie: Everywhere she went, memories overwhelmed her. So she hid in her apartment and worked. She missed him more and more every day, but she didn't know what to say to him anymore. She forgot to eat. And she slept too much. Most days, she didn't even turn on her phone.

She started to consider leaving...not Korea, but at least Seoul. She even went to the train station to check the price of a ticket, but in the end, she just sat there watching trains come in and go out. As she watched yet another train pull out of the station, she knew she'd never be able to make herself get on one and leave.

Hoseok: It's been more than ten days since their fight. Ten days of total silence. He just wants to go home. Maybe if he could see her, maybe if he was standing right in front of her she couldn't ignore him. This had been a tough tour so far and he fully expected to be called into Bang PD's office for a reprimand when they get home. But still, next week...late next week, he'd be home.

Week three-

Rosalie: She's done crying. Even if he doesn't feel the same way about her that she feels about him, she'd rather be his friend than nothing at all. She pushes the hurt down into the deepest part of her soul and turns on her phone.

Hoseok- For what felt like the 500th time in the last couple of weeks, Hoseok texted Rosalie. He no longer even expected a response.

~Hoseok: Rosalie...please answer me. I can't do this anymore. ur killing me~

~Rosalie: .....~

~Hoseok: are you really there?~

~Rosalie: yes~

~Hoseok: little one, plz listen to me. I know I hurt you and I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. ur more important to me than anything~

~Rosalie: we'll talk when you get home~

~~~

~Jimin: noona...you still going to the thing with Joon? do you know what ur wearing?~

~Rosalie: yes, still going....um...honestly forgot about getting a dress. ask Joon long or short dress~

~Jimin: don't worry about it. I asked my stylist noona to help you, dress, hair, makeup~

~Rosalie: no Jiminie...it's not her job to style me~

~Jimin: she says she's gonna do it anyway. she wants to style a girl for once~

~Rosalie: :) not gonna lie I was worried about all that. thank you Jiminie xoxo and thank your noona too~