Four

A few weeks later, Namjoon walked into the living room at the dorm. The room was empty, except for Rosalie and Hoseok. She was sitting at one end of the couch and Hoseok was lying down with his head in Rosalie's lap. They were both reading and she was absent-mindedly running her fingers through Hoseok's hair.

Namjoon asked, "Where's everyone else? I thought we were all having dinner together tonight."

Hoseok answered, "I think Jimin and Kookie are in the practice room. Suga is probably in his studio...or napping. And I don't know where Jin and Tae are. Maybe Jin is in the kitchen?"

Rosalie, still reading and not paying attention to the conversation, groaned and slammed her book closed.

"What happened? Wait, don't answer that. What page are you on?" asked Hoseok.

She told him what page, as Namjoon came over to sit down.

"Oh definitely don't tell me anything!" said Hoseok.

Looking at his book, Rosalie asked, "How can you be so far behind me?"

"Honestly? You playing with my hair was so soothing, I kept falling asleep." He grinned up at her.

Rosalie rolled her eyes and pushed him onto the floor. She stood up and announced, "I'm going to see if I can find Jin oppa. Maybe we can figure out what we're doing for dinner." She headed in the direction of the kitchen.

Namjoon watched her walk away and then studied Hoseok for a moment before he asked, "Still not your girlfriend?"

"No. Why?"

Smiling, he answered, "No reason." Then he yelled across the room, "Hey Rosalie! Wait for me; I'll come with you."

As Hoseok scowled, Namjoon caught up with Rosalie. He linked arms with her and they went looking for Jin. They found both Jin and Tae in the kitchen, pulling ingredients out of the cabinets. Rosalie tickled Tae as he reached up into one of the higher cabinets.

Jin smiled and said, "Ah, just in time, Rosalie. I was just going to send Tae to find you. I promised to teach you how to make Kimchi Fried Rice, remember? Let's get to it! Everyone else out!"

Jin showed Rosalie how he wanted the kimchi, mushrooms, and bacon cut. While she chopped, Jin got to work on everything else, explaining everything he did fully. Of course, Jin had a feeling Rosalie would love his dad jokes and the sound of her laughter filled the living area of the dorm. They were a good team and had dinner on the table in short order.

Dinner was noisy, with everyone talking at once. As usual, plenty of jokes were made of Rosalie's struggles to master chopsticks. They talked at length about why she had moved to Korea. They still couldn't believe she left where she would go up to the throw of a dart.

Rosalie shrugged, "I just wanted to build some memories doing something adventurous, and out of the ordinary, and maybe even a little foolish. I thought...culture, food, history...I never anticipated making such good friends. I'm not going to lie; you guys are going to make it difficult for me to leave." She looked at all of them fondly.

Taehyung sighed, "Aw, Rosalie loves us!" He grabbed her face and gave her kisses all over her cheeks. They all laughed at her, trying to free her face.

When everyone was finished eating, they carried their dishes into the kitchen. Jimin started to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen. Rosalie stayed to help him, while the others wandered back out into the living room.

She turned on some music. While they were cleaning, Jimin tried teaching her some dance moves, which failed miserably. Hearing the commotion and laughing in the kitchen, Kookie and Tae went to see what was going on.