Eleven

The next few days were quiet ones for Rosalie. She didn't hear from any of the boys and decided to catch up on work. She knew they were busy preparing for their next tour dates. She had been lucky up to now with the amount of downtime they'd had. Now she was getting a real taste of what being an Idol was like...long days and short nights.

One afternoon, Jin called.

"Hey princess, it feels like it's been a long time! Jimin and I are going to workout at the gym today and wanted to know if you wanted to come with us. I don't even know if you do that kind of thing, but we miss you and want to see you."

"I'd love to! I used to go to the gym all the time back home, but I haven't exercised since I moved here," she told him.

She was ready when they pulled up and she skipped down the stairs because she was so happy to see them. Both Jin and Jimin got out to hug her.

Two hours later, Rosalie lay on the floor of the gym, trying to catch her breath. Jimin was probably the sweetest guy she ever knew, until he was trying to motivate you; then he became relentless. No wonder he could dance like that. The man was a perfectionist.

He stood by her side, repeatedly nudging her with his foot.

"C'mon, get up! We're not finished yet."

Rosalie groaned, "You might not be, but I am! Go away and let me die peacefully."

Jimin bent over her, trying to pull her off the floor, "You know what, baby doll? You're not so pretty when you work out. You're face is the color of a tomato and your hair sticks out all over."

Rosalie kicked her foot at him, "I hate you." But then she chuckled and let him pull her up, "You think I'm pretty?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and shook his head, "You know you're pretty and I hate you too. C'mon. We'll go sit in the sauna. You'll like that; I promise."

Rosalie lay on the bench in the sauna, wrapped in a white towel. She closed her eyes and sighed,   "Ah, this might make the last couple hours of your evil torture totally worth it."

Jimin scolded, "Stop being such a crybaby! I think you should come with us from now on though. I know I pushed you pretty hard today, but I think it was good for both of us."

"We'll see. If I can still walk tomorrow, it's a deal." Peeking at Jimin through one eye, she asked, "How's Hobi? I haven't heard from him in a while. I really miss him."

Jimin wiped the sweat from his face with a towel and answered, "He's ok. I think he's keeping his distance while you think things through. He doesn't want to influence you one way or the other. Do you know what you're going to do yet?"

"Yes, I do. I'm going to continue to avoid thinking about it. I'm getting pretty good at it."

Jimin thought for a moment and said, "You could do what my father told my brother to do one time when he was stuck between two girls. He said to pretend to say goodbye to each of them and whichever one you're more upset about losing is the one you should pick."

"Or you could just throw a dart at their pictures. That worked out for you when you came here," he laughed.

She sighed, "Yeah, maybe I'll try that."

Jimin took one look at her face and said, "You already know who you want, don't you?"

She nodded, but she didn't look happy about it.

"You've known for a long time, haven't you?" Jimin asked sympathetically.

She nodded again.

"Don't worry, Rosie. It will work out."

Just then, Jin stuck his head in the door and told them to hit the showers. He was ready to go home. He told Rosalie to come to their house for the rest of the day, since they were leaving early the next morning.

When they got back to the dorm no one was home yet, but they starting drifting in one or two at a time. Rosalie spent time with each of them, helping them pack, playing video games, or just hanging out. She helped Jin make dinner for everyone.

Hoseok was the only one not home and Rosalie wondered if he was still avoiding her or if he was actually still working.

After dinner, she was sitting on the couch talking with Yoongi when Namjoon interrupted  them.

"I'm sorry, hyung, can I borrow Rosalie for a bit?" Yoongi nodded. Namjoon continued, "Rosie, I have something of yours in my room. If I don't give it back to you now while I'm thinking about it, you'll never get it back."

Rosalie followed Namjoon to his room and he picked up the book she thought she had misplaced long ago. He told her he had found it in the living room and had started reading it. He apologized for taking it without telling her. They started talking about books and Namjoon pulled out of stack of books he wanted to recommend to her. One thing about book lovers, they can talk forever about their favorites.

An hour later, Hoseok was going to his room and walked past Namjoon's open doorway. He saw Rosalie lying on her stomach on the end of Namjoon's bed, surrounded by piles of books. Namjoon sat on the floor with more books, trying to put them in the order he thought Rosalie should read them. She was making him listen to her music  full blast. They were talking and laughing, obviously getting along great.

Namjoon looked up and saw Hoseok hesitate at the door and then walk slowly to his own room. Rosalie noticed him too. She and Namjoon looked at each other.

"Do you need to go?" he asked her.

Rosalie thought for a moment and took a deep breath before she answered, "No, I can stay a little longer."

Namjoon smiled and flashed his dimples at her,  clearly pleased.

Half an hour later, Rosalie went to find Hoseok. She found him in his room, going through his closet looking for clothes to pack. She was worried things would be awkward because he had been distancing himself, but as soon as he saw her he gave her a big hug. He seemed happy to see her, which made Rosalie relax.

She lay on his bed, waiting for him while he showered. Unfortunately, the workout with Jimin finally caught up with her and she fell sound asleep. Hoseok came out and stood at the end of the bed looking at her. He had been hoping to have some alone time with her. He hadn't seen her in a few days and he missed spending time with her. He sighed and covered her with a blanket, and then went out to the living room with the rest of the guys.

Later, Hoseok carefully got into bed, trying not to disturb Rosalie. As soon as he got settled, she turned over and snuggled into him. Jimin looked over at them and smiled at Hoseok.

"I really don't think you have anything to worry about, Hobi."

"What makes you think so?" Hoseok asked.

"Look at her...even in her sleep she finds you. She always wants to be close to you. That has to mean something, right?"

"You think so?" Hoseok shrugged, "I don't know, but we've got an early morning tomorrow. We should get some sleep."

But Hoseok didn't go to sleep...he lay there holding Rosalie, wishing he could go back in time to when he had her all to himself.