Preface

Hi! Thank you so much for reading Corvus! This is my pride and joy and I've been working on it for about 4 or 5 years in several different forms and storylines.

If you don't want to read any of this, feel free to skip ahead (but I do recommend reading the preface for trigger warnings!). If you enjoy, please leave me feedback. Tell me what you want to see happen or any cool ideas you have! I love to hear from ya'll. It always makes my day. I'm really great at accepting constructive criticism, just remember to keep it polite and constructive so that it can help me out. :)

Corvus is copyrighted, and all rights are reserved by me. You may not repost major sections of it anywhere under any circumstance. You may not print, claim any ideas as your own, or edit any sections.

Also, previous covers have been thanks to various designers. The current cover was made by me, with the help of royalty free images, but I'd still like to give a big thanks to all my other designers, who I give a shout-out (and show previous covers) to in my Stars and Sails Extras book.

Big thanks to HEEdwards for making all original art for the header of each chapter!

And last but not least, thank you witchoria for making me my gorgeous story ad.

***

Anxiety, PTSD, and depression triggers are no joke. It can be difficult to commit to stories if we don't know how harmful they will be to our mental states. While Corvus does not have a mature rating, here are some things to be cognizant of:

-mature language/swearing

-violence/fighting

-death

-talk of (no depictions of) a rape

-gun violence

-drinking/alcohol abuse

-smoking

-talking about/implications of (no depictions of) sex

I also want to mention that Corvus is supportive of diversity. There is a diverse cast of characters with different backgrounds and sexualities. If you're not supportive of different races, sexual orientations, or gender orientations, then this might not be the book for you.

Thanks for reading! xoxo

-Amanda Mae