[eng] disneyland ➳ yaotome hikaru

genre : fluff
pair : yaotome hikaru x honda tsubasa
warning : lowercase, grammar errors

**

based on the leaked photo of hikaru & tsubasa

**

disneyland. cloudy. untangled hand.

"we're heading home," she said. i could feel a slight cold in her tone.

"um."

we were walking side by side, seeing the crowds start fading from our sight. she didn't bother to take a look at me, just walking ahead, not throwing any concern at me.

"bassa?"

no answer.

"i'm sorry, 'kay?"

still no answer.

"please, let's talk about this. i don't want to—"

"they fucking saw us, hika!" she finally looked at me, straight to my eyes. "i should have declined your offer to date at such place."

"date?" i frowned. "i didn't say that it was a date. i just happened to have two free tickets, and i asked you to go out because my sister couldn't—"

"urgh, whatever," she said sharply, before turning back, walking the opposite way.

i immediately ran to catch her. "hey hey hey, listen, i'm so sorry that we were caught by some paparazzis. but please, don't ignore me. we're friends, remember?"

she stopped walking. "friends?" our eyes met.

"y-yeah. please, talk to me. be angry to me. don't just walk away like that."

she ignored my words. "friends, you said?"

"w-what's wrong?"

she shook her head. "it's nothing. okay, let's go home."

"bassa?" okay, she's weird. what happened?

we didn't talk, until we reached the parking lot.

well, today it's my turn to drive. we usually hang out together, and we take turns on who's driving every single day out.

"hika,"

"hm?" i plugged the key to the hole. "you wanna talk?"

"um."

"sure. go on. i'm all ears."

"i love you."

i was about to start the engine when she said those three words.

"w-what?"

"tsk," she stared at me with those cold gaze. "you heard it clearly, right?"

"but why?"

"i don't know, i'm just..." she shook her head. "i'm trying my best to conceal my own feeling, but after the paparazzis caught us..."

omg, she left her words hanging. what a habit.

but i'm still waiting by the way.

"i'm not ready to hear you say to the public that we're just friends," she said, looking down on her feet. "sorry. it's disgusting. i guessed there will be an uproar on social media tonight. we better home before it happened."

i froze.

"hika? urgh, do you listening?"

it's all happening beyond my control. i was surprised by my own action, when i put my hand behind her neck, pulling her close and kissed her lips. gently.

when the kiss ended, i saw bassa—or you can say, tsubasa honda, my neighbor, my friendlooking at me with disbelief.

"what was that for?"

"for you," i smirked, before properly sat back on my seat, as nothing has happened. "thanks for loving me back."

**

(a/n)
i'm going to do a revision for this later :)