[eng] morning person ➳ yamada ryosuke

genre: fluff
pair: yamada ryosuke x oc
warning: grammar errors, lowercase

**

the sun was setting up high outside, and yet i'd still laying on my bed, pretending to sleep soundly to avoid the disaster in the morning.

"mao? did you take my wallet?"

"mao? you need to turn on the vacuum cleaner. wake up!"

"mao? you forgot to save the game you played last night! now it's all gone!"

"mao?"

"mao?"

"mao?"

yes, that person, who always woke up earlier and nagging me around, is my 26 years old boyfriend. we started living together one year ago, and at that time i didn't know he's such an old oji-san in the morning.

i moved slightly on my bed, and then i felt someone just take my body calmly and i constantly open my eyes to see what's happening.

"princess mao, ohayou," he greeted cutely, still lifting my body—with that dramatic bridal style—and carried me outside the bedroom.

"please put me down, sir," i said, slapping his upper body lightly.

"no," he said, starting to spun me around, making me dizzy. "i haven't had my morning kisses yet."

"i can't kiss you in this position, baka!" i pouted. "i can't move freely when you—"

just when i thought he would give up and put me down, he kissed my forehead instead, making me blush at the sudden action.

"you can't kiss me," his eyed looked at me and i can tell he's proud at his own romantic act. "but i can kiss you. awww, mao, you're such a baby!"

"urgh! yama-chan, please, put me downn!" i whined while hitting his shoulder continuously.

but, that stupid yamada ryosuke always has the way to shut my mouth. he started to give me butterfly kisses on my face.

i giggled. "omg, yama-chan, ticklish, ticklish! stop—"

and now, he kissed my lips.

damn, too much sugar in the morning.

"you sure need to wake up early tomorrow," he said, after pulling away from the kiss (but he's still carrying me around btw). "or else i'm going to punish you like this, again."

"well, i'd like to wake up late tomorrow," i smiled and pinched his cheek. "because i love my punishment."