[eng] a fool for you ➳ chinen yuri

genre: fluff
pair: chinen yuri x oc
warning: grammar errors, lack of vocab, very short

**

"we've been here before, right?" she closed her eyes, trying to maintain her own voice. "i know they are important to you, but..."

chinen let out a defeated sigh. "okay darling, what do you want?"

"your time, yuri. your time." his girlfriend pulled her own hair, frustrated. "i'm not asking you to buy some fancy ring or pricey night at a hotel."

he looked at her; messy hair, sad face, no make up. still pretty, he thought. but still, those words won't swipe away her anger.

"okay, i'm sorry," he said. "i'm sorry for not responding to your messages, for not asking how you've been doing, for not giving my time." there's a guilt in his face. "i'm... so sorry, darl."

"sorry isn't enough, yuri."

"i know. that's why i'm here. i want to ask you out, spending some of your time, with me."

she frowned. "but you're going to perform in five hours, you can't restrain—"

chinen didn't listen to her words. instead, he took her hand, and dragged her out from the apartment.

"what are we doing?"

"date."

she slapped his upper arm lightly. "fool!"

"i am," he said, without looking at her. "but i'm giving you what you want. i'm only a fool for you."