•What Dream?•

"Asher wait!" I run to him. He turns around. "What? I thought you were too busy for me." "I just said that because there's something else I wanted to tell you." He scoffs. "Oh yeah? What's that?" I walk closer to him and grab his face. "I have feelings for you Asher..." He looks at me with those beautiful eyes. We both lean in and- *beep beep beep*

'Fuck.'  That's as far as I got in my dream because my alarm went off. That was the first time I ever had a dream about Asher like that before and it was kinda weird. Without looking at the time, I sit up and get out of bed to go to the bathroom but to my surprise, Ethan was already in there. "Dude, what are you doing? It's my turn." "Ya, it was," He says brushing his teeth. "But you wouldn't wake up so I came in here." He spits. 

"What do you mean I wouldn't wake up?" He rolls his eyes and rinses his mouth with water. "I said what I said dumbass. You wouldn't wake up. I kept waking you up, telling you what time it was but you kept going on talking in your sleep, babbling about having feelings for Ash." He walks past me but I freeze in place panicking.  

"I-I was.. talking in my sleep?" I start following him down the stairs. "Yup." He says with a stupid smirk. A smirk that I recognize very well. I jump down the rest of the stairs and step in front of him. "Dude, you better not tell Asher!" "Don't tell me what?" I hear behind me. I turn around to see him entering the door.

"Hey Ash, how's it going?" I try and change the conversation. "Don't tell me what, Tobi?" He looks me with pure confusion and curiosity. 'He's so cute when he's confused.'  "What are you doing here so early?" Trying to change the convo again. "What do you mean early? It's 7:27. If anything, I'm late. I usually get here around 7:20." I look at my watch. He's right; 7:27. I silently start panicking about how I just woke up 8 minutes ago and how I haven't done my MR. 

When I come back from my 10 second panic attack, Asher still stands there waiting for me to say something. "Just tell me what you don't want me to know." I go silent. He turns to Ethan and I mentally face palm. Ethan can't keep a secret for shit.

'Please E, please don't tell him.'  "Ethan, can you tell me? I'm kinda getting frustrated that no one is telling me anything." Asher stares at him. I can tell E's gonna blow. 'Why did I have to be a sleep talker?'  I look down not wanting to share eye contact with him when E tells him. 'Goodbye Ash. You were the bestest friend I ever had. Too bad I developed feelings fo-'

"I have a crush on Paisley!" Ethan blurts out, interrupting my thoughts. "What!?" Asher and I say at the same time. "-I mean, yeah, E has a crush on Paisley. That was my secret that I didn't want you to know because I know you like her and I didn't want to cause any bad blood between the two of you." I smile trying to sell it. Ash studies me for a while but I guess he bought it.

"OK, I can't get mad at that because she's not mine, yet. So just don't try to pursue this little crush alright?" Ethan nods. Just then, mom enters telling us breakfast is ready. Asher heads in the kitchen and my mom starts to follow but she starts looking at me. "Tobi! What are you still doing in your pajamas?" I look down at myself and realize that I am in fact in my pajamas and it is 7:31. "I woke up late, sorry mom." 

I start running up the stairs when Ethan grabs my arm. "You owe me and you better tell him. I am not about to have Asher watch my every move because he thinks I like his girl." he whispers to me and walks in the kitchen. I sigh, 'She's not his girl.' and run to my room to do my MR. 

'Am I really gonna tell Ash about my dream?' I ask my self while I'm showering. 'What dream?' I smirk.