~DARKTHINKING~ " Catching up "

*REQUEST*

3rd Person POV :-

Shade was walking around Ninjago, remembering the tournament of elements. 'I havent seen any of the other masters besides the ninja in a while and Id love to see them again.' he thought and blushed a bit. 'Especially Neuro...' he sighed and walked into the noodle house without realising he was. He walked to a nearby seat that was ( what he thought) empty. He looked to see some used plates and bowls and figured that someone just finished.

He then heard a very... familiar voice as he scrolled through his Twitter account. He looked up to see.... " N-neuro!? What are you doing here?" he asked with a confused smile and a raised eyebrow. " I was just going to finish eating" the smaller said, motioning towards the food that hasnt been eaten yet. " Oh...." Shade muttered.

Neuro sat down in front of him. " We have a lot of catching up to do, huh?" Shade asked, looking at Neuro. The master of mind nodded in agreement and ate the remaining  noodles and sushi. Of course, Shade ordered some noodles too. He didnt get sushi. He never liked sushi. A lot of people get angry and start to complain, but when Neuro asked and Shade said he didnt like them, Neuro just respected his opinion and continued with his food. So did Shade. " Usually, people would complain, you know?" Neuro looked up slightly and said, " Well, then I guess youre lucky youre friends with the elemental masters and ninja. Well, except for Jay. He would complain if you didnt like them" Shade chuckled and said, " Well, youre not wrong. Hes always like that"

Shade would think of how he was in love with Neuro but excuse me, this is the master of mind. He can read minds, for heaven's sake!! He can just find out and everything would be awkward in like... 2 seconds! He didnt want that. He just wanted a normal, catch-up with an old friend he hasnt seen in months. With... Neuro...

" So, basically a date with me?" Neuro asked with a neutral face and was glancing at Shade.

Master of shadow was a bit confused on what he meant by that then soon realised he fricked up. He facepalmed himself and blushed in embarrassment. " Oh, God. You read my mind, didnt you?" Neuro nodded and smiled, looking straight (gæ) at Shade. Shade covered his face with his palms and groaned. Neuro laughed and took his hands away from his face and reassured him. " Shade, Shade, dont do that to yourself. Sure, its embarrassing but its not if the person likes you back"

Shade looked up at Neuro who was still holding his hands, and blushed. He was also confused. Again. " W-what do you mean?" Shade blushed a dark crimson red, hoping it is what he thinks.

" Yeah. It is what you think. Id want to go on a date with you too" Shade freaked and fake laughed. Neuro smiled. " Im serious. What about here tomorrow night?" Shade froze. He was too happy but at the same time... Whats the word.... A bit.... Embarrassed with a mix of belief.

" SURE HAHAH-- YEHA, TOMORROW NIGHT IS FINE HAHAHAHA-- HERES MY NUMBER OKAY BYEE!!" Shade said , writing his number down the shorter's side wrist, payed for his own food and ran off.

" hehe... Cute. Like always"