~DARKFASTTHINKING~ " An Alternate Universe Of Us"

*REQUEST* (DaWaeKnower)
*тнє єłємєηтαł мαsтєяs αяє sυckє∂ ıηтσ α ρσятαł αη∂ αяє тαkєη тσ α ∂ıƒƒєяєηт υηıѵєяsє ωнєяє єѵєяyσηє's нєıgнт cнαηgєs
(which means the shortest people are the tallest asses and the tallest are the shortest ants. Mediums can be either tall asses or short ants)
*2, 3 or 4 parts

3rd Person POV :-

The elemental masters strolled around Ninjago in peace, couples holding hands and good friends joking about. Unfortunately, Skylar couldnt come. Which was reasonable. She has a business now and thats a lot of errands to run. After work, she would probably be hanging out with the ninja. The elemental masters felt very..... Left out. Like they were completely useless after everything thats happened. But they dont mind. No one cares. Its fine. Right?

Ash laughed as Shade said a joke and at the corner of his eyes, he spotted the colour-coded ninja jumping about around the city.

“ Why cant we have adventures like that!? ” Ash groaned, jealous as the ninja jumped out of their distance. “ Are you seriously jealous? We have adventures all the time! ” Turner protested “ Tell me ONE TIME weve had an adventure! ”
“ Uh... Chen's island? The genie guy? ”
“ ......fair enough. But theyre not as fun as what the ninja have! ” Ash whined. Neuro sighed and playfully rolled his eyes when he felt he stepped on a remote of some sorts. The master of mind looked down to see he had pressed a button. But nothing happened. The others stopped, noticing Neuro as he looked down. The others look at where he was staring (except for Jacob cuz.... Ya know). “ Whats that? ” Bolobo asked, as curious as the others were. “ Eh. Just a button thing I accidentally pressed. Nothing happened though ” Neuro explained, actually wanting to know what it would do if it wasnt broken. At least.... Thats what Neuro thinks.

They decided to shrug it off and keep walking when all of the sudden,

“ AHH!- ” Jacob screamed but got cut short. The rest of the masters look behind and Gravis looked to his side to see Jacob nowhere. “ Wait... Where is-- AHHHHH!!! ” Turner asked but also disappeared. “ TURNER! ” they all shouted, Shade and Neuro almost crying. “ N... No.... ” Shade mumbled.
“ Whats going on?-- wOAAAHHHHHH!! ” Ash started but also disappeared.
“ ASH!! ” Camille and Shade yelled, eyes widening. “ Welp, were dea--- aAAAHHHHHHH! ” Tox's scream. Then nothing. “ TOX!! ” Shade and Camille yelled, quick enough to turn around and see what took her. It was.... A hole? “ No. It could be a portal! ” Neuro commented, inspecting the ground. “ I was ri--- aaAAAHHHHHH!!!! ” “ NEURO!! N-no! ” Shade whimpers. He wiped his tears but they kept on flowing out. “ Neuro said it was a portal.... Where does it lea--- aAAAA!!-- ” “ GRAVIS!! ” Bolobo and Karlof exclaimed. “ Oh no... This isnt goo-- aaAAAHHHHHH!! ” Camille fell into the portal. “ Oh, HELL N-- AAAAAAHHHH!! ” Pale disappeared like the rest. Now all thats left was Shade, Bolobo and-- “ AAAAHHHHHHH-- ”
“ KARLOF! ” Shade limped and hugged Bolobo. “ I-im scared..... ” Bolobo felt bad and hugged back.

(omg I father-son ship it)

Then soon, they were sucked in too.

To be continued....?

Haha yes, imma leave it as a cliffhanger. I do what I want and I want yall to stress about everything and try to figure out whats gonna happen next.