Chapter 50: Amnesia

Chapter song-

Amnesia-by-5 Seconds of Summer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*LOUIS' POV*

"Louis, you okay?" Asks Liam.

I sigh, not wanting to talk.

"You guys need to get dressed for the concert." Mark says.

I groan.

I don't talk much anymore. Except for singing, but that's my job and I don't want to let my fans down.

I get up and get dressed. Lou does my hair.

•••

I walk out on stage without a smile, as usual since she left me.

After a while of singing we start singing Moments. As the start of my solo part comes, I can't take it anymore. As I'm singing tears come to my eyes and my voice cracks.

I drop the microphone and run backstage. I hear Harry and Liam running after me.

I find a couch and sit down.

I put my elbows on my knees and cover my face as I cry.

"Louis, what happened back there?" Harry asks.

"Jesse." I mumble through my sobs.

All of a sudden I hear Jesse's name on the news. I uncover my face and stare at the tv in front of me.

"Today we've got some news for the fans of The Prism. We've spotted one of the members of the new band, Jesse Cooper out walking. But what's so important about this is that we've spotted a baby bump." The reporter says as a picture pops up on the screen of Jesse carrying bags with a baby bump. My heart shatters into millions of pieces.

"Yet we haven't spotted an engagement ring or private wedding ring on her ring finger. We wonder who she's with, if anybody." The reporter says. Then it goes back to the main anchors.

My breathe is knocked out of me. How could she. I thought that she would never leave me. What if it was mine though? I don't know.

I wish I could just forget all about her!

"Mate, are you okay?" Liam asks. He places a hand on my shoulder. I get up and move his hand.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks me. I ignore him as my tears continue.

•••

I buy myself a big bottle of alcohol and three packs of cigarettes.

As I'm walking a group of fans surround me as I take a swig of the alcohol.

"Why are you drinking?" One of the girls ask.

Tears spill once again.

I gently push past them, not wanting to hurt them.

I walk down the dark street and find an alley. I sit down against a building.

So she apparently is pregnant with some guy's kid, I bet it's that Chase guy!

I really need to forget about Jesse!

I start drinking more of my drink and smoking more.

•••

I wake up with a hangover.

I grunt as I get up. My phone starts ringing.

"Hello." I answer.

"Hey Louis." I recognize Kate, Jesse's friend.

"What do you want?" I ask in an annoyed tone.

"Jesse." She says. She sounds like she doubts calling me.