Chapter 65: We'll Find Her

Chapter songs-

They Don't Know About Us-by-One Direction

Magic-by-One Direction

########################

*JESSE'S POV*

"Chase took Ella!" I cry.

Louis gets on his knees beside me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me in. "We'll find her, I promise!" He murmurs.

I look at him. He has a small reassuring smile, a weak one. His eyes look sad.

I hear thunder. He stays, holding me in his arms.

After a while of crying in his arms I fall asleep while crying.

*LOUIS' POV*

I start to hear soft snores instead of sobs. I look at her sleeping face. A sad expression on the girl I fell for, I hate it. Why can't we have anymore happy moments?! Why can't this annoying shit just go away! Why can't we have good luck?

Lightning strikes in the sky. Rain starts falling down hard.

I place her in the passenger seat. I start the drive to her house.

•••

I gently place her in her bed and cover her up. I place a quick kiss on her slightly parted lips.

I walk outside of her house and I decide to sit under the rain. Rain and lightning seems relaxing to me. I fall asleep.

•••

Screaming wakes me up. I stand up, completely soaked.

I run into her house, slipping and sliding. I grab her room's door knob so that I don't slide and fall on my ass.

I take a peak inside and see that she is only having a nightmare, at least it's nothing worse.

I run over to her.

"WAKE UP!" I yell as I shake her awake.

She opens her teary eyes and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap mine around her back.

I hear a big bang of lightning right outside the window, lightning up the room for a split second. Jesse jumps.

I try my best to quickly strip down to my boxers. I don't want to get the bed soaked. I climb in the bed and pull her to my chest. She buries her face in the crook of my neck.

I hear a few sobs from her. "I'm sorry, I should have never let you go!" I whisper in her ear. I know she knows that I'm talking about that time we were fighting in the hotel. I should have stayed in that hotel room with her, even though we were fighting. If I would have, then she wouldn't have been abused by that bastard! She wouldn't be this vulnerable, Ella wouldn't have been kidnapped, she and Ella would be more safe. This is all my fault!

"I hate seeing you like this!" I tell her as I tighten my arms around her a little.

I place a kiss on her temple. I rub circles on her back like I used to do. She calms down eventually and falls back asleep.

I swear, I will do whatever it takes to find our kid and to make my girl smile, even if take me 50 billion years!

•••

I walk the streets of Doncaster with Jesse under my arm.

"Have you reported Ella missing yet?" She asks. "Yes." I answer.

We've been searching for Ella for a week now.

"Can we go to London to see if she's at Chase's house?" Jesse asks. I stare into her red rimmed eyes. She's been crying this whole damned week. I'm worried about her.

"Of course." I answer.

"Can we fly there now?!" She asks. I nod my head.

•••

We walk up to the front door. We hear sobs that sound like a little girl. A flash of hope shines in Jesse's eyes.

"Your mum never loved you! You were only an accident. You were never meant to be alive!" I hear the bastard's voice lowly growl. I bust open the door. My anger builds up once is see my daughter tied to a chair with duct tape over her mouth, stifling her sobs. Their eyes travel over to me. I clench my fists to my sides. I'm ready to rip someone's head right off their damn motherfucking shoulders!

I stomp over to him and slam my fist hard to the side of his face. I look to my left and see Ella crying harder as Jesse unties her and takes the duct tape off of her. I get punched and fall down. He gets on top of me and continue punching me. After he finishes he stands up. I feel blood starting to trickle down my face. I see him walk after Jesse and Ella. I quickly get up as I feel dizzy.

I slump towards him. I tackle him to the ground. I punch him repeatedly. After 7 punches he gets knocked out finally. I stand up as my vision blurs. I walk over to Jesse. She gets a taxi and we gather in as I hold Ella. We get to the airport and start the flight back to Doncaster, not worrying about our baggage at the hotel.

•••

We walk out of the jet. Paparazzi surround us, and at the worst possible moment. The red rings around her eyes are still real clear. I hand Ella to Jesse.

They all start taking pictures.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY!" I yell at them, trying to get me and her away from all this. I want to make her feel comfortable. They don't move.

"GET AWAY! DONT YOU HAVE ANY DAMN RESPECT, GODDAMN!" I yell at them as I guide Jesse as fast out of the crowd as possible.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" One yells.

We both ignore them. I finally get her out of the crowd.

We get a taxi back to her house.

•••

My eyes travel over to Jesse asleep, holding Ella close to her. I grin to myself.

I walk into the living room. I check the time as it says 2:50 in the morning. I get on the computer. I want to see what the paparazzi said about me, Jesse, and Ella.

It shows a picture with me holding my hand, trying to shade my eyes from the annoying flashes. Jesse holding Ella. Jesse with her red rimmed eyes, she was looking to the ground. Then a video of me yelling at them.

Then it says 'Today Louis Tomlinson and Jesse Rixton and Jesse's daughter were caught together at the airport in Doncaster. We happened to notice that Jesse's little girl, Ella has the same color hair and eyes as Louis Tomlinson. Is Louis and Jesse back together? We believe so. Do you? We are quiet curious if this Louis is Ella's father. Louis please tell us, Jesse please tell us! We are curious! Comment what you guys think, are they back together? Is Louis the father of Ella?'

Honestly I'm not that angry about this, but I hate how they snoop in my business. Like come on! Let me tell you when I feel like it's the right time!

I roll my eyes.

I roll down to the comments.

'I think that they are back together. They're a cute couple! :) I'm not sure about little Ella though. But she does look like Louis a bit!' One comments, I smile.

'Ew! I don't think that Louis should date that pig! Come on! They just don't look good together, she's too ugly to date our prince!' Another comments, making me want to punch the computer.

I shut the computer. I walk into her room.

I strip down to my boxer briefs. I get under the covers and pull Jesse to my chest, Jesse pulling Ella along with her.

*******************

Hey guys!!!!! :)

They found Ella! :3

Thank you guys for voting and commenting. It makes me smile. X) Sorry that the last chapters have been a sad.

Love you lovelies! :)