Chapter 73: Wedding Planning?

Chapter song-

Marry You-by-Bruno Mars

********************

*LOUIS' POV*

Jesse and some woman walk into our Hotel room. My eyebrows furrow.

"Who the fuck is this?" I ask. I'm not angry, but I'm confused, I've never seen this woman.

"She is our wedding planner." Jesse answers, smiling.

"What?" I ask, confusion settling over me.

"Lou, we've got to plan our wedding." Jesse looks at me with a 'really' face.

The woman walks up to me. She holds out her hand for me to shake. I grab her hand and shake. "I'm Linda Leiry." She introduces herself.

"Louis Tomlinson." I reply.

We both take back our hand. Jesse walks up beside her.

"So, let's get to planning." Linda says.

Jesse and I sit next to each other on the bed. Linda pulls up a chair in front of us with a pen and a notepad.

"Okay, so what flavor of cake?" She asks.

"Chocolate." I say at the same time as Jesse answers with, "Strawberry!"

"Strawberry." I change mind at the same time as Jesse changes to chocolate.

We both laugh.

"Let's just do half chocolate and half strawberry." Jesse resolves the problem. Linda write our answer on the paper.

"Where do you want it?" She asks.

"Beach!" Jesse answers. "Church." I answer the same time. God, this is going to be a pain in the ass!

"How bout you could get married in a church and have the reception on the beach inside a tent?" Linda suggests.

"Good idea." Jesse grins.

"When will your wedding be?" Linda asks.

"Whenever we get off tour." I answer.

"What is your budget?" Linda asks.

"Between $11,000 and $6,000,000 if it gets bad, but I want it simple." Jesse explains. I also want it simple.

Linda nods and writes it down.

"So when are you getting off tour?" She asks.

"Our America leg of the tour has the most, and it's the last, we finish October 5th." I answer

It's only 4 more months till October. Then we fly back to Doncaster to see my family.

"When after the tour ends will you get married?" Linda asks.

"A day after we get back home, which will be October 8th." I answer.

"Okay, so we have 4 months and 3 days." Linda says, smiling politely.

"Okay so when do you plan on getting your dress and bridesmaids dresses?" She asks Jesse.

"In late September." She answers.

•••

We finally finish all of those questions. I yawn.

Linda and Jesse say their goodbyes. Jesse hugs Linda. I get a little confused.

Jesse walks over to me. "You do know that, that was my old friend from Paris?!" She smiles.

"Oh, really?" I grin.

"Yep. I haven't seen her since I moved to Doncaster, she became a wedding planner!" She grins up at me.

I smirk. I place both my hands on her hips. She winces. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." She lies.

I remove my hands.

"Jesse!" I warn.

I cross my arms. I glare at her.

"Okay! Whenever me and Ella fell yesterday, I got bruised." She answers.

"Lift up your shirt." I demand.

She huffs and lifts her shirt up a little. I grab the hem of her jeans and gently pull them down a little to see the rest of the bruise. I gasp.

I run my thumb gently over the dark purple bruise. She takes in a sharp breath.

"Sorry." I apologize.

"It's fine." She replies.

She pulls her jeans back up. She lets her shirt fall.

Instead of placing my hands on her hips like earlier, I wrap my arms around her.

She grins.

I lean down and kiss her lips.

>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<

Hey guys!!!!! :3

Hope that this chapter was okay! :D

Love you lovelies! :)