Chapter 86: Court

Chapter songs-
This Is How We Do-by-Katy Perry
What I Like About You-cover by-5 Seconds Of Summer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*JESSE'S POV*

Today is Louis' court day.
I hope to god that they don't accuse him guilty.
I'm a nervous wreck.

I finish my last touch on my makeup.
I make my way out to my car and start the drive to the courthouse.

•••

I walk in and see Louis sitting down behind that table.

He's wearing a grey button up shirt with a black blazer over it. His hair that has grown is pushed back.

His eyes meet mine. He looks dull, bored, and looks like he has a little anger mixed in with his emotions.

I sit down in the front row.
The court starts.
They ask him multiple questions.

"Louis, do you admit to murdering Chases Rixton?" A guy asks, walking slowly in the front.

"Yes." Louis answers honestly.

"Louis, why did you murder Chase Rixton?"

"That bastard used to be married to my wife, when they were he abused her and my daughter! Then whenever they got devoted and she got back with me he kidnapped our daughter. Then last week, the day I killed him he broke my pregnant wife's arm by throwing her at a wall and tried to rape her. THAT BASTARD DESERVED TO DIE FROM ALL OF THE PAIN HE CAUSED!" Louis yells the last sentence.
I can tell he's even more angry now.

"Can I call someone up?" He asks.

"Sure." That guy answers.

Louis looks at me in the eyes. He nods once. "Jesse Tomlinson." He says. He smiles whenever he says Tomlinson. I grin at the sudden happy sign on his face.

I stand and make my way to where he was. He sits down at another table. They take the bible out and make me swear on it before I sit down.

"So, you are Louis' wife?" The man asks.

I nod as I say, "Yes I am."

"Is it true that you were abused by Chase Rixton?" The guy asks.

"Yes." I answer with honesty.

"Why didn't you contact the police?" He asks.

"Because, I was afraid." I answer.

"Was it true he kidnapped your daughter?" He asks as he walks around.

"Yes." I answer.

"Is it true that he tried raping you last week just before he died?" He asks.
"Yes. I was nearly passed out but I do remember." I answer.

•••

The jury talks for a little bit.

"Innocent." The judge says.
Relief shoots through me.
I grin. The court is dismissed.

Louis stands and I do the same. He walks towards me with open arms.
He hugs me, spinning me around. He pecks my forehead. "I missed you." He murmurs.
"I missed you too." I reply.

He unwraps his arms and places his hand at the small of my back, walking with me back to my car.

"So is everything been okay back at home?" He asks.
"Yeah, but everyone misses you." I answer.
He grins.

"How is Ella?" He asks.

"She's good." I answer.

"You?" He asks.

"What?" I ask.

"How are you, and the baby too?" He asks.

"We're good." I answer as I put a hand on my 6 month old baby bump.

"3 more months." He speaks his thoughts, I was thinking the same.

"Yep," I reply.

"This baby has been worse than Ella was." I mention.

"This one has given me more pain, cravings, and those annoying interrupting barfing episodes." I add.

"Isn't there some kind of medicine for that kind of stuff?" He asks.

"I don't think so, but I don't know." I answer.

•••

*LOUIS' POV*

I park the car in the driveway. I open the door for Jesse and help her out.
We walk in, hand in hand.
I hear running.
All of a sudden Ella jumps on me, hugging me. "Daddy! I missed you!" She shouts.
I laugh, I hug her back. "I missed you too," I smile at her. She smiles a thoothy smile.

My sisters come walking in. They spot me and come running just like Ella.

They all hug me. "Was it true that you killed someone?" Lottie asks.

"Yeah." I honestly answer.

"Why?" She sternly asks.

"Lottie! I'm not in the mood right now. Honestly I'm not feeling real good." I warn her.

She huffs as she pulls away and crosses her arms. Everyone finishes hugging me and continue whatever they were doing.

"What's making you not feel good?" Jesse asks.

She puts the back of her hand on my forehead and then my cheek. She takes back her hand.

"Jesus! You're burning up." She says.

She walks away and the walks back up to me not to long after.

She pops a thermometer in my mouth. It beeps after a short while. She takes it back and checks it.

"102.5." She sighs.

"You're sick." She mentions her thoughts.

She grabs my blazer sleeve and leads me into my childhood bedroom. She makes me change into actual pjs and orders me to take a nap.

I do as told, I'm tired.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys!!!!!

I hope you guys had or will have a better day than I have today. I planned on updating earlier in the day but two of my friends that are sisters had a fight and I told one of them that they were being imitate because it was a fight over a stupid key, she got pissed and yelled saying 'WERE DONE WE ARENT FRIENDS ANYMORE! YOU CAN WALK HOME' thankfully my mom works near their house so I walked there, plus it was fucking raining and it was cold! I'm pissed at them both! I care about them and they were pretty much fist fighting, I started yelling at them and I forgot my backpack and dreaming homework at their house my mom is going to get it, I swear if she says anything about it to them then I will freaking smack her in the face with a giant fried chicken leg! Now I feel fucking sick, honestly I hope I don't go to school tomorrow! 😑😒😖😷 As you guys know I'm from America, so I don't know if they do court in the UK the sane way we do, lol.

Love you lovelies!!!!! :3