Chapter 1: Fragile

Everyday, Yo's Father and Nanny would encourage Yo to walk around the neighborhood and meet new friends.

But for someone like Yo who gets tired easily, to walk around the mansion is already a heavy task much more to walk around a place where grand houses are build with their magnificent backyard.

But since Yo doesn't want to worry his father and his nanny he would do as they say. Yo is as always the sweetest.

Everyday Yo would end up walking near the basketball courtyard. Yo would watch the basketball game of some boys his age.

And after some time would head back home to rest. Yo is sickly ever since. Just like his mother who died young and of course... beautiful.

and everyday, one of the boys, one of the tallest of the bunch will take notice  of the the unbelievable ghastly white beautiful boy sitting near the court. Not only him but another of his friend notice such fragile boy.

Ming and Sky. Being athletic and active. they would spend their free time playing basketball or any other sports they decided to. both of them are sons of rich families. attending prestigious schools. and both of them are smart and kind kids.

and that is why they have been wondering, just who is that boy watching them from time to time. they don't want to approach him since they think they would scare him. they just let him be. watching them and see him smile. that refreshingly beautiful smile.

until one day.

Ming : Sky... what do you think happened to that boy? it has been weeks since we last saw him watching  us.

Sky : You noticed him too?

Ming : Of course. who wouldn't?

Sky was taken aback. all the while he thought he is the only one who noticed that boy. not it seems not the case.

Ming : Maybe something happened to him?

Sky : Ming, this village is filled with rich people.  so I think he may have gone somewhere with his family.

Ming : hmm... maybe...

although Ming promised the next time he see that boy he will approach him.

and then, one day. While Ming was on his way home from yet another game. He saw a girl walking a big dog and seems like talking to the dog.

girl : Bark (The big labrador)...I hope young master recovers already. It has been weeks and still he got chills from time to time.

Ming heard the girl and he felt something unusual. but decided to continue going home.

Ming has this idea that the young master the girl is worried about is that sickly boy.

another week has passed and still no sign of that boy... and so Ming decided to walk around the same time he overheard the girl.

Luck was on his side that day. He saw the girl and the dog again.

mustering all his might. he walks toward the girl.

Ming : Uhmmm excuse me...

Girl : (Bowed first, knowing all the kids in the neighborhood are sons and daughters of rich family)

Ming : pardon me asking... is your young master the sickly boy around my age and is ghastly white?and...uhm... beautiful boy?

Girl : ( Can't help but smile with how the boy described her young master)

Taking out her wallet. she showed Ming a picture of Yo. and Ming's eyes sparkled.

Girl : my young master is still recovering but he is OK now...uhmm may I know who is this young master I am talking to? and how did you know my young master?

Ming : Ow... (Not sure what to say) well... you see... that boy usually watch us played games but I didn't  see him these days that is why..

Girl : (Knowing her young master doesn't have friends she decided to invite Ming) would you like to come over. My young master would be glad to have a friend. ( Then her eyes dull for a moment)

Ming noticed but didn't say anything. still,  he decided to come over.

reaching the mansion. Yo's place is nowhere near his. Ming thought he is already rich. but compare to Yo... he is like an ant. so small in the presence before him.

Yo's father saw the girl with Ming and decided to meet them.

Girl : (Seeing her master, bowed) Master...

Daddy Yo: Cath, who is this young boy?

Looking at Ming from head to toe.

Cath : Master, this is Young Master Ming. He asked me about young master and I though.. and I... Uhm..

Daddy Yo knowing what's in Cath's head. He smiled and invited Ming.

Daddy Yo : Ming? want to see Yo?

Ming smiled and followed Daddy Yo.

Ming followed for a long time before they stopped in front of a very wide door. inside is a sleeping Yo.looking sickly as always.

Ming looked at daddy Yo and saw just how much he loves his son but is kinda sad.

Daddy Yo explained to Ming about how sickly Yo is and would be very indebted to him if he can be his friend.

Ming felt sad about that. Yo was not able to attend school because of his body condition and has no friends to play with.

Ming decided to be Yo's friend from that day on...But friendship is a feeling no one ever expected to get by just deciding on it. feelings is something even more profound and complicated. 

It was so easy for Ming to decide on such matter. But what about Yo. will he feel the same? or he would feel differently.

That and more... the next time...
Have a great day everyone!!! 😘

P.S.

let me know about the plot. something I decided on a whim today. a struck of inspiration if I may say. hahaha please bear with me for the time being... love lots 😘😘😘