First Plate: First Dish [Edited]

Disclaimer: I do not own Shokugeki no Soma, and it's characters. I only own this story and my character.
(Even if I did own the story, I wouldn't be writing this fan fiction, now would I.)

-Sumire Street Shopping District: Yukihira Diner-

D I S G U S T I N G ! ! !

That's the only way to describe what he's making.

"...!? Disgusting!" Sora turned her head to look outside the door and saw him eating his creation while chuckling darkly and covering his eyes.

"They don't go together at all... They're a devastatingly bad match!"

The sky haired girl went outside to see him properly, grabbing one of his creations as well and kneeling down in front of him in seiza on the flat cement surface.

"Hey... Sora..." She looked at him, tilting her head "What?" He smirked.

"Squid tentacles and peanut butter... I can't help laughing, it tastes so disgusting... Worse than your chili soya mochi last week..." She smiled softly at him, silently disagreeing.

His name is Yukihira Soma and she's his adopted sister, Yukihira Sora.

They are the sous chefs of their family diner named Yukihira Diner.

They are currently 15 years old and they have been cooking ever since Soma learned how to use a knife when they were 3 years old.

And they were soulmates.

Soulmates have been recorded from the beginning of time and Sora is one of the most unusual people who has more than 2 soul bonds, to be exact, she has 4.

Soulmates are basically people who are chosen by fate to compliment the other.

They have marks on their bodies that symbolize the character of their soulmate.

Soulmarks are known to appear when children turn 5 years old.

Once a person meets their soulmate, the mark will change to their soulmate's name with a different design to accompany it.

Soma's soulmark on Sora before they 'met' was a white long ribbon that encircled her left ankle, but when she woke him up for breakfast on the day after his 5th birthday, his mark on her changed to his name in scarlet with a fire dragon curled up from her mid back to her right collarbone.

Her mark on him was previously a silver moon with a blueish tint on the ends of the crescent on his left hand, which changed to a blueish silver wolf with her name on the tail draped over his left shoulder and curled to the other side of his neck.

Sora's other marks showed up as well in the same year.

One was a mezzaluna, another is a bundle of cinnamon sticks, and the last was a red bandanna located on her left thigh, right hip, and left wrist respectively.

Soulmates, after meeting, are able to reflect injuries on one another but not including the pain that goes along with it.

Soul groups are also not as uncommon as one would think, therefore they are socially acceptable and perfectly legal.

And finally when a soul has more than one mate, their instincts deny very deep jealousy within the soul group, though petty envy was unavoidable.

"Soma! Sora!" an older male voice rang out, making the both of them turn to look back inside the hall, making a questioning sound.

"Your friend's here." They stood up and nodded to each other.

"Okay! / Yeah!" They said together, entering the hall and bumping fists with each other.