Yukihira Sora/Character Information (Edited)

Yukihira Sora 雪平 空

Name: Yukihira Sora (Current)

Minami Sora (Previous)

Age: 16

Familial Relationships: Saiba (Yukihira) Jouichirou (Adopted Father)- Alive

Yukihira Soma (Adopted Brother)- Alive

Minami Kenji (Birth Father)- Deceased

Minami Kotori (Birth Mother)- Deceased

Etc...

Affiliation: Totsuki Tea House and Culinary Academy (Student)

Celeste Royale Executive Arts Middle School (Graduate)

SHINO's (Chef-in-training)

Central Square (Chef-in-training)

Celeste Zodiac 13 (1st Ranked-Libra)

Cooking Style:
Evolution Cooking- a type of cooking in where the chef is able to constantly upgrade a dish from its basic form to satisfy the wants and needs of the customer. It is also a combination of Observational Cooking, Knowledge Cooking, and Mastery Cooking.

Special Abilitie(s): Sensitive/Enhanced Senses, Photographic Memory, and Knife Skills.

Cooking Specialty: Is flexible in her cuisine style but prefers Sweets and European Cuisine most. Is also a licenced bartender.

Likes: Training, Cooking, Her Family, Her Friends, Reading, Making new recettes (good or bad), Her bosses, Formalities, Polite people, Her soulmates, etc.

Dislikes: Disrespectful People, Arrogance, Bullies, Canceled Meetings, Tardiness, Over reliance, Laziness, Destructiveness.

History: Sora was born as a lady of a household despite being the 13th born child and the only female in the family.

Her parents passed away due to an unfortunate accident. Her brothers are not able to take care of her due to their duties to fulfill in the family business.

Sora, understanding the situation she was in, agreed to stay with one of her father's best friends, Saiba Joichiro, who had a son that was as old as her.

She, having the passion for cooking unlike her brothers, got along well with the Yukihira household and was adopted to become Joichiro's daughter with the consent of all 13 members left of the Minami family for discretion as well.

When she turned 5 years old she received her soul marks and one of them matched Soma's only soulmark.

Sora traveled the world for training when she turned 8 years old and trained for 3 years.

When she returned, Soma confessed his love and cementing their established open relationship.

In the period where Sora traveled, she met all her brothers personally and gained many friends in the process as well.

Soulmates and Soulmarks: (Soulmarks are vague art forms in the beginning, showing their favorite object or an indication to their character, but when they touch their soulmate it will turn into an artwork of their soulmate's name(s) and have and elaborate mural of art as well.)