First Plate: Fourth Dish

The Maddona of the Polar Star Dorms

Recap:

"See you later Ryo!" I quickly gave him a peck on the cheek with a small blush on my face as his eyes softened.

"Yeah...see you later..." he grabbed my hands once more and placed a gentle kiss on my fingers before I watched him walk away.

'...I think I'm going to die out of blood loss if all my soulmates are romantic, gentlemanly jerks...'

-Line Break-

I met up with Soma on the front entrance of the main building after I finished wearing my roller skates and gathering my carrier bag.

The things I brought with me are;

1. Clothes (casual wear, sleep wear, my chef's uniform, my school uniform for Celeste Academy and Totsuki, summer outfit, winter outfit, undergarments, etc.)

2. Cooking materials (My knife bag, utensil case, spice case, and condiment bag)

3. Gadgets (laptop, phone, tablet, mp3, headset, speaker)

4. Sanitary products (...do I have to elaborate?)

5. My school badges

The school badges aren't just for show.

Those are pinned to the knife bags of the council members from both Arcane and Celeste Academy for official tournaments to be recognised as either judges, contestants, event organizers, etc.

You see, I came from the Arcane Academy; Elementary Division Homeschool Program and received my badge (Arcana Major 11; Justice) for the 2nd seat and my secondary badge (1st seat; Libra of the Heavenly Scales) when in my middle school, Celeste Academy.

The badges are still valid if they are not confiscated by the school upon leaving the school premises permanently.

However...

-Flashback-

"Mizukiri-sensei, I would like to submit my transfer form..." Mizukiri Ayame (previously Hanakoto Ayame), our teacher for proper etiquette and culinary presentation, is also our headmaster's secretary.

She was known for her impecable mannerisms and visual presentation when it comes to food. Her dishes were always a work of art. She became our headmaster's secretary when she was 19, when she lost a shokugeki against him, and has been working the same position for 5 years in the running.

She has long black hair and icy blue eyes. She was also about 5'4" and loves wearing her maroon scarf to work. Did I also mention that the scarf was given to her by her husband...who is also the headmaster himself?

"Eh?! I'm kind of disappointed!" The ravenette whined with teary eyes as she took my finished paperworks (personal and professional) aside to the never ending growing pile of paperwork in the headmaster's office.

I sweatdropped slightly, glancing at the rapidly growing pile nervously '...Are they...breeding? The papers in my office are always finished in time so I never really saw it pile up this much...'

"Well, I guess I'll let you talk to the headmaster now then..." She sighed as she opened the door.

"Headmaster, you have a visitor." The emotionless facade of the secretary was currently in use.

'This is the reason why Mizukiri-sensei is well liked. Business and pleasure should never mix.' I smirked 'Business is business, pleasure is pleasure. That is the school creed after all.'