First Plate : Second Dish [Edited]

-Recap-

""Oh didn't I tell you?" Their father's voice rang out from the phone speaker.

"That's/This is one of Japan's top culinary schools, with a graduation rate of less than 10%." Sora and Jouichirou's voice sounded out.

"It's a super elite institution." Jouichirou continued, unaware of the bombshell he just dropped on his biological son.

Soma gaped at the information his father and mate gave him as he looked upon the academy front.

Sora smirked 'Saa~ Meshiagare!'

-Totsuki Tea Ceremony and Culinary Academy-

"We're totally out of place... Why do all the other applicants have butlers and guards and stuff?" Soma informed father on the phone about the situation as Sora fixed her personal chef's attire, double checking her leg band, and polishing some of the knives in her knife case.

"Did I also forget to mention? You and Sora are taking the transfer admission exam for one of the best culinary schools in the country. Like what Sora and I said, the graduation rate is less than 10% and it is a super elite institution." Soma stared at the signage on the side of the entrance in disbelief.

"Best of luck with that Soma. You as well, Sora-"

"Hey Jo! Please wait a moment-"

The pair listened carefully to the phone.

"Hey, where are you right now Dad?"

"New York City. In the VIP reception hall of Manhattan Coral Hotel."

"Huh?!" Soma stared at his phone in confusion.

"That's where I'm cooking right now."

"Hey Jo! Thanks for coming back to New York! This is the best dinner ever!"

"Simmer down will you, Dr. Mcfly! You wouldn't want your blood pressure to go up again!"

"Hahahahahaha!"

"Chichihue good luck and take care of yourself there, okay!" Sora said as she heard the conversation, knowing that their father will do just fine.

"Ah! Of course my beautiful daughter. Anyway, I came from India then Italy, and Spain. I just got into America yesterday. I plan to cook in the cities of the East Coast for the time being."

"Huh? I'm not following."

'Chichihue please stop grilling squid tentacles on an open fire! I can hear the sound of the flames flickering up till here.' Sora pleaded quietly in her head as she sweat dropped because of her father's eccentricities.

"Well, let's just say that someone called in a favor. Both of you, If you can't survive the academy before graduation, then you can kiss your hopes of beating me as nothing but pipe dreams."

Sora's eyes glinted dangerously as a smirk found its way to her lips while Soma grinned determinedly at the challenge.

"Just watch us!" Soma exclaimed at the phone

"You underestimate us too much Chichihue." Sora's smirk sharpened.

"We'll be the ones to surpass you once and for all!" They both said in unison as adrenaline rushed through their veins at the challenge given to us by Asura himself.