Twists of Fate

I opened my locker and threw my books in carelessly. "Chase baby, where were you?" I heard a voice say, it was Stacey. I closed my locker door to see my "newest playtoy" of the week standing there with her little mini skirt and heels that clicked as she went to grab hold of my arm. I kissed her neck "Just finishing homework, why don't you come over to mine and then we can go to the party?" I asked her with a wink. She nodded then kissed my lips softly "Ill just get my things" she replied squeezing my arm a little and walking off. I flipped my shaggy hair out of my face "Miss Brooks!" I heard a stern, but familiar voice call. "What?" I asked politely . "You left....." she only spoke two words before I interrupted. "Wait, wait, let me figure this out, you missed me so much that you want me to make your day but fixating every one of your sexual needs" I commented as I swirled around to meet a pair of beautiful brown eyes and a pair of plump spanish lips only inched away from me.

Miss Gomez stood back acknowledging that she was too close for comfort. She cleared her throat "Chase, that was a very inappropriate comment!" she said trying not to smile. I smirked "So its true?" I asked stepping a little closer. She pushed my chest a little, gesturing me to step back. "Are you done?" she asked holding up  a piece of paper in her hands. I thought for a second "For now..." I replied as I took the piece of paper from her, revealing Stacey Gery's number.  "As I was going to say, you left this in the classroom" she continued. I pecked her cheek "Thanks babe" I thanked she turned bright red. "That was very inappropriate and uncalled for, Chase, do you want a pink slip?" she asked, but the red in her face didn't fade. "Only if your going to be there" I winked as I turned around a headed towards the exit. And as I was about to walk out the door a called "Stop hesitating Senorita, this could be fun!" and leaving her speechless I grabbed Stacey's waist and hopped inside my car.

The party was loud and cramped. At least 500 people were crammed into one room and we decided to take it out to the backyard as well. "This party sucks" I screamed at Matt as he began to do the "Gangnam Style" dance. I laughed as he attempted at what look like him riding a limping horse. "What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed at him as a smile appeared on my face. "Gangnam Style!" he replied. It became obvious that he was drunk. "Your a dickhead, I'm leaving tell Stacey" I told him he nodded and I left. I was assured that she could find someone to take her home. After all that happened today I became hungry, as of all the alcohol inside my system. Pulling up at a McDonald's I jumped out of my car and went and ordered. "What would you like tonight?" the friendly teenager asked. "A double cheeseburger meal with a large frozen coke" I said with a smile. She nodded and gave me my food "Thanks".

Glancing around the tables that I was deciding to sit at, I saw a familiar face. "Miss Gomez" I said a bit to loud. She was the only one in here apart from an elderly couple near the front of the room. I sat down opposite her. She refused to look up "What do you want, Chase?" she asked annoyed. I became curious and even a little hurt, but no matter what she refused to look up and her hair was in front of her face. "Nothing, are you ok?" I asked politely. "I'm fine, did you need anything else?" she asked. I was not convinced she refused to look up and was egar to get rid of me. i pushed the hair out of her face and lifted up her chin, her eyes were bloodshot red from crying and dried tears dripped down her face. "Shit! Tell me what happened?" I asked curiously. She removed my hand from under her chin. "I dont want to talk about it" she said looking away. I got up and slid down next to her, and wrapped my arms around her.

"Who did it?" I asked curiously she had seemed to take a positive reaction to my hug and began to lean into my chest. I didn't even have to ask, I knew the work of a broken heart. "My boyfriend, he cheated on me" she continued with little sobs. "Well, do you know what?" I asked her. She looked up from me and sat back up. I released the embrace I had her in. "What?" she asked as she began to wipe away the tears. "He's a dickhead, for doing that, one day soon he'll come to realise he gave up such an amazing woman" I replied with a smile. She had seemed to forget out little conversation earlier at school. Returning the smile she replied "Your not such a bad person, after all". My smile grew bigger. The one thing that sucked the most was that she was straight. "Do you know what helps a broken heart?" I asked her curiously. "What?" she asked looking back at me with hopeful eyes. "Ice-cream, come with me I'll get us some" I continued. 

Grabbing the ice-cream and sitting back down at our table we talked for hours about life and love then the big question came up. "Why do you take on a "players" reputation?Who hurt you so bad that you would rather have a physical relationship rather than an emotion one?" she asked curiously eating her ice-cream. I sat across from her and looked her in the eyes before putting my spoon down. "Well, when I was 14 I feel in love with my best friend. This was way back before I told everyone I was gay. One day I said was gay to her, she said she didn't mind as long as I kept her secret" I started. "What was her secret?" Selena asked curiously. "She said that she loved me, and that we should go out together, obviously I agreed. We told everyone at school, and they seemed to be fine with it. Then Joel happened" I stated with a bit of a growl. "Joel? Joel Darcy?" she asked putting the spoon into her ice-cream. I nodded.

"Yes, Joel Darcy the bastard stole her from me. She told me that she was sorry, and that Joel said that they would get married one day. Since then I preferred a physical relationship instead of and emotional one, in fear that the same thing will happen all over again" I admitted eating my ice-cream. She nodded and slowly put a hand over mine. "I understand now! Well, it's getting late, I better get going" she stated I nodded and got up with her walking to our cars together. "Well, Chase, it's been a pleasure getting to know the REAL you" she said with a smile unlocking her car.  "And I know that it's illegal to do so, but...." I was confused at one point but then fantasy hit me as her lips pecked mine. I blushed her lips were so soft and....different. "Thank you for consoling me before, I appreciate it" she thanks before getting into her car and driving off.

A silly smile crossed my mouth before I jumped into the air, hopped into my own car and drove home.