The Dream

As I drove into the driveway to my house, I let out a hopeful sigh. Maybe I had a shot at this whole Teacher-Student scenario. I was new to this and I had to definitely tell someone about this. I sighed heavily jumping out of my car and walking to my room I started to dial Matt's number. "Ahh, who is it?" Matt answered in an annoyed tone. I spread myself onto my bed and let out a smile "What? Headache?" I asked curiously. "Yeah, anyways what did you want?" he asked, his voice sounding muffled. "Come round, when your sober that is, I need to talk to you" I replied with an urgency tone in my voice. "Sure, and uh, Stacey left  a few minutes ago with Abby" he informed me, and with that he hung up the phone. 

I put the phone down and reminisced about what happened tonight, the feel of her lips, the look of appreciation in her eyes. I changed out of my jeans and put on some boxers, then went to bed. That night I had the most seductive dream that I had ever dreamt. I dreamt that I was in bed and my door opened. 

Dream…

The door creaked open, this sort of scared the shit out of me as all of the light in my room and in the house were turned off. "Who's there?" I asked trying to mask the fear in my voice with a cough. A familiar giggle ringed in my ears "Why are you scared? It's just me!" her voice caressed my ears. I smiled as I put my lamp on "Senorita Gomez, what? how?" I couldn't even talk. She was wearing a simple nightie that stopped halfway up her legs, and revealed a lot of cleavage. She was simply stunning as her long legs made her way to the side of my bed. "Don't speak" she whispered pressing her finger to my lips and hoping on top of me. Straddling me as her arms wrapped around my neck and legs around my waist.

Slowly but seductively her lips were only an inch away from mine as she whispered "You've been a bad girl". I smirked as she pecked my lips. I pulled her towards me deepening the kiss. Then all of a sudden she pulled away "Hun…". "What?" I replied. "You have to wake up" 

Dream Out.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. "Why the fuck did I have to wake up?" I asked my self as I swore my mother standing at the door. "We didn't hear you come in" she said cupping her coffee mug. "I went to the party but it became boring so I went to McDonald's" I informed her of my night she looked interested. "What happened to Stacey?" she asked curiously looking at me with suspicion. I shrugged "I haven't seen her since the party, she got a ride home with Abby" I told her getting up. "Well, your dads gone to work, just thought I'd let you know" she told me with a smile.

I smiled "Thanks mom" I replied kissing her forehead before making my way downstairs my mother following. Taking out a bowl, cereal and milk. I made my way to the other side pouring, at what seemed to much sugar, on top. "You keep doing that your going to end up like Elvis" my mom said watching me as I sat down and gobbled down every last bit. My mom had left and walked into the living room to watch some t.v. I ran back up stairs as my phone rang violently. The caller id said that it was Matt Duncan. "Sup?" I answered. "You want to meet at the mall?" he asked. "We can talk then" he suggested. "Sure, I'll be there in half an hour" I replied hanging up the phone and showering.

I stunk of vodka and lemonade. I just needed to shower. I ran the hot water, showered and hopped out blow drying my hair and flipping it till it stayed in place. I think threw on some jeans a plain white tee and some supra shoes. I grabbed my wallet, phone and car keys and kissed my mom on the head "I'm just going to meet Matt at the mall, I'll be back before 3:00pm" I told her walking out the door and driving to the mall. As I pulled into a car park and made my way to the food court where I was meeting Matt. I saw him sitting down eating some KFC chicken and it was only 10:00 in the morning. I sighed and sat next to him, doing our homey handshake.

"So, talk to me, what did you want to talk about?" he asked shovelling meat into his mouth. "Well, you know how I left the party early?" I asked him. He only nodded as he sipped at his drink. "I went to McDonald's because I got the strange case of the munchies" I replied giving him a do-you-remember look. "HELL YEAH, FOR THE MUNCHIES!" he cheered. Everyone stared. "Sorry" he apologised. I shook my head. "ANYWAYS! as I was saying, guess who I saw there?" I asked him. He had a puzzled looking face. "Angelina Jolie?" he replied appearing happy with his answer. I shook my head "Really? That was your logical answer Angelina Jolie?" I asked him again giving him a -your-a-fucking-idiot look. "No. Miss Gomez" I replied with a smile. He didn't seem impressed "It would of been better if it was Angelina Jolie" he whined. "No thats not it though, we were talking and everything, I felt really bad for her, she got dumped…" I informed him. "So, basically in man words it's time to pounce!" he cheered putting his hand up for a hi-five.

How were we even friend, yeah I don't understand either. "Let me finished, After we talked and I consoled her, we walked out to her cars and she kissed me" I finished as I felt a smile appear on my lips. Matt dropped his food "Holy shit bro your in!" he screamed even louder so the whole of the mall could hear us. "Sorry. So what are you gonna do about that?" he asked curiously. "I don't know. I really like her,  I mean I want to get into her pants, really badly" I told him taking piece of his chicken and putting it in my mouth.

"I swear, Chase, you get more action at this school, than any of the other guys" he told me with a smile. I just laughed and we hung out together the rest of the day.