Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Stiles and I came into the library, I felt bad, I had just broken into the Administration Office and grabbed the papers we needed from Theo's folder. Stiles told me that it was fine and that he'd take the blame for me.

"So you found something?" Scott questioned as Stiles sat the piece of paper on the table where Kira, Malia, and Scott sat.

"Another signature," Stiles added. "This is Theo's dads signature on a speeding ticket from eight years ago. And this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago."

"How did you get his transfer form?" Kira asked.

"Did you break into the Administration Office?" Scott figured.

"No, I did not break into the Administration Office." Stiles proudly stated. "Evie did." My eyes widen.

Scott looked at Stiles, disappointed. "Stiles, we do not use our friends to break into the Administration Office." He paused. "No matter how cool their power is."

"Can we just focus on the signatures, please?" Stiles cuts Scott off. He puts them side by side. "They're different."

Malia glanced down at the paper. "They're sort of different."

"They're completely different." Stiles corrected. "Come on; look. The garlands don't match, the undulations of the sinuous stroke are totally off. And look, look at this. Perfect example of the Criminal Tremor."

"So, now Theo is Theo, but his parents aren't his parents?" Kira questioned.

"Someone's not someone," Stiles stated, looking at our friends. "And when I figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble."

"But no one's done anything wrong," I add in quietly, my voice softening.

Stiles turned to me. "Yet." He pointed out. "If Theo's parents are both psychotic killers then obviously, we should not trust him, right?"

"My parents are Peter and the Desert Wolf," Malia adds in.

Silences.

"Okay..." Stiles rubbed his forehead. "It's fine. You know what? I'll just figure this by myself. Right?" He gathered his papers into his hands. "I don't need you, you, or you. I don't need anyone!"

He then storms off, out of the library.

Scott looked at me. "You don't seriously believe him, do you?"

I shrug. "It kind of looks like he's onto something."

Stiles then comes back into the library and walked right over to me. "I need you." I looked over at the others as Stiles dragged me out of the library.

Ten minutes later, I was sitting in the back of Stiles' Jeep with Liam in the passenger side.

"What's a Criminal Tremor?" Liam asked in the front seat of Stiles' car. We had grabbed Liam because apparently, we needed him.

Stiles grabbed the papers off him. "It doesn't matter." He grumbled, then we pulled out of the school car park.

Time to stalk Theo.

\ - \

I was getting impatient. I had been stalking this guy with Liam and Stiles for three hours. Now, we were in the woods, behind some bushes watching him open up the boot of his car.

"Can this guy do something bad already so I can go home?" I grumbled to myself, Liam looked over at me, smirking a little.

Theo then closed the boot of his car and continued to walk down the pathway.